Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Sometimes when you lose, you really win.

Junior
    I'd love to see more of this.

Sophomore
    Bazley's questionable decision making continues

Wow who’s giving this kid advice?

Quote Originally Posted by noteggs View Post
    Wow who’s giving this kid advice?
    “It’s mainly me talking to [agent] Rich [Paul], he knows so much, and whenever he speaks my ears perk up. When Miles [Bridges] was in Cleveland for his predraft workouts, whenever he got a chance to work out in front of NBA teams, I was working out in the gym, too. So that played a part in it, me playing well in those workouts for us to say there’s no upside in the G League. If you play well, it’s expected. If you don’t play well, you’re not NBA-ready. That’s what they’ll say. For me, working out and preparing is the best route.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    “It’s mainly me talking to [agent] Rich [Paul], he knows so much, and whenever he speaks my ears perk up. When Miles [Bridges] was in Cleveland for his predraft workouts, whenever he got a chance to work out in front of NBA teams, I was working out in the gym, too. So that played a part in it, me playing well in those workouts for us to say there’s no upside in the G League. If you play well, it’s expected. If you don’t play well, you’re not NBA-ready. That’s what they’ll say. For me, working out and preparing is the best route.
    Guess I put that on a tee for you lol

After reading some articles it looks like he performed poorly at some camps and many believed he would pull out of the G League because of fear he would be exposed by G League Caliber players. So instead he's going to train for a year (against lesser players I guess)? To hopefully avoid the fate of Mitchell Robinson who sat out the year (remember when he was a Hilltopper for 10 seconds), got drafted in the 2nd Round by the Knicks and now has a Two-Way contract which means he'll play mostly in the G-League...
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Supporting Member
    He should have gone to college, but after making that poor decision, his best route probably is sitting out a year, hoping that a team will draft him based off potential rather than exposing himself in the g league.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    He should have gone to college, but after making that poor decision, his best route probably is sitting out a year, hoping that a team will draft him based off potential rather than exposing himself in the g league.
    I agree that's his best scenario. I think the more likely scenario is a 2nd Round draft pick and maybe a two-way which would mean he's in the G League.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook