Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    The idea is that other 5* recruits might see this and not want to play for him. I guess when you are on the clock and just have a few years left you can say what you want.
    Coach may have been sending a message to the current players on his team too. The other recruits may well respect him for his honesty, and chances are they even agree with him about Beasley. It’s a comment that I’ve heard Calipari make about his own players before, and that seems to have to have not hurt KY’s ability to attract 5* recruits. I’m pretty just about any coach has said this about a player, doesn’t matter what sport we are talking about either. It’s pretty common on this board too...how many here have said the exact same thing about a Xavier player? Even very recently? Much ado about nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Didn't his choice get made for him because of grades?
    I have it on pretty good authority that the kid was a non-qualifier. I'm actually surprised it isn't more well circulated... He was never going to play for Syracuse
    dayton will lose by 40 and we will loot tonight.
    -Pablo

Quote Originally Posted by Smails View Post
    I have it on pretty good authority that the kid was a non-qualifier. I'm actually surprised it isn't more well circulated... He was never going to play for Syracuse
    That is what I heard as well which makes Boeheim's comments more odd. If the kid wasn't playing, why trash him after the fact.