Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    Hey BJ, for the few of us getting off on 3rd shift what is the date for this year's graduation. Thanks.
    I got off my lazy ass and looked it up. Cintas Center, Saturday May 13 at 9:00.

Quote Originally Posted by mid major View Post
    Hey BJ, for the few of us getting off on 3rd shift what is the date for this year's graduation. Thanks.
    Saturday May 13th at 9am
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

I have very fond memories of the night (and morning) before graduation. Yep, that surprises me too.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I

The Woods bar at Cintas

I stopped by the Cintas yesterday to check out the progress. The new seating is being installed, nearly completed on the side opposite the bench, and about to get underway on the other side. I also went up top to see how the Woods bar installation is coming. The backside of the bar is up, and the bar itself is ready to be added. It is going to look great, and there appears to be two rows of standing area to consume the produce. The downside....the only bathroom is all the way around on the other side. That said, it is going to be great to have two drinking options up top. It is almost enough to make me want seats up there, but I love being in row I (before) and row J (now) on the lower level. Plus at $9 a pop, the beers up top are a bit pricey for me. Wish they would roll back the prices a bit for next season.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)