Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet6teen View Post
    Interestingly, my oldest son, Michael, is a neurosurgeon at Duke Medical. Michael was asked, and agreed, to assist in Coach K's recent neck surgery. He was told that it would be a routine anterior cervical discectomy. However, a week before the planned surgery my son opted to recuse himself when he learned that it was not a routine procedure but rather an experimental exploratory operation to determine if Coach K has a spine.
    HA!!
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Interestingly, my oldest son, Michael, is a neurosurgeon at Duke Medical. Michael was asked, and agreed, to assist in Coach K's recent neck surgery. He was told that it would be a routine anterior cervical discectomy. However, a week before the planned surgery my son opted to recuse himself when he learned that it was not a routine procedure but rather an experimental exploratory operation to determine if Coach K has a spine.
    That was absolutely amazing, during the beginning I was like "This guy has to be full of crap..." +reps

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    I trust that the surgery revealed that he is spineless.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)