Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    I was under the impression we had games scheduled with Northern Iowa and Utah in addition to Baylor?
    yes

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Colorado at home as well.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Colorado at home as well.
    Revenge time! As I watched the Elite 8 game in a Colorado bar, people around me kept asking "how did you guys lose to US???"

2017-18 OOC schedule

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    I was under the impression we had games scheduled with Northern Iowa and Utah in addition to Baylor?
    Correct.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XUMIOH12 View Post
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by XUFan09 View Post
    Correct.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    yes

Just read that UC is playing Florida in addition to UCLA, MISS State and us next season.

That shit hole conference, has them desperate enough to be a buy game I think.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanblockXU View Post
    Just read that UC is playing Florida in addition to UCLA, MISS State and us next season.

I'm glad they've realized that those are the kinds of games they need to be playing. I guess getting a #6 seed after a 30 win season clued them in.
    "You can't fix stupid." Ron White

Quote Originally Posted by RyanblockXU View Post

They'll actually have a solid schedule next year. I'm sure they'll discredit it as much as they can by adding a bunch of 300+ puff games, but they'll be able to replace two garbage AAAAAAAC games with wichita. Should be the best schedule they've had in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    They'll actually have a solid schedule next year. I'm sure they'll discredit it as much as they can by adding a bunch of 300+ puff games, but they'll be able to replace two garbage AAAAAAAC games with wichita. Should be the best schedule they've had in a long time.
    They had a pretty high level (if top heavy) non-conference this past season. X, Butler, @ Iowa St. essentially @ URI who ended up sucking until March, and were supposed to play Michigan as well. UC's (and many other schools) problem is they play the worst of the worst buy games for whatever reason. It is baffling to me. It's how IU (under Crean at least) could play Kansas, UNC, Butler, and Louisville and still end up with a poorly rated non-conference schedule.

Luckily X has more than figured this game out.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    They had a pretty high level (if top heavy) non-conference this past season. X, Butler, @ Iowa St. essentially @ URI who ended up sucking until March, and were supposed to play Michigan as well. UC's (and many other schools) problem is they play the worst of the worst buy games for whatever reason. It is baffling to me. It's how IU (under Crean at least) could play Kansas, UNC, Butler, and Louisville and still end up with a poorly rated non-conference schedule.

Luckily X has more than figured this game out.
    Those are the buy games they can afford and are willing to pay for.