Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coasterville95 View Post
    The packets are arriving in the mail. They spent a lot on full color glossy booklet that explains the online upgrade process in detail.

Packet did answer a couple more questions. The appointments span from may 1 to "late June". That would seem to put me about half way through. Starting to feel better.

It also said that you will not be able to preview the seats in the arena. However there is a room (as I mentioned earlier) with mock ups of the new premium areas and examples of the seating.

The packet also has the forms to merge accounts for seat selection (you will pick according to the latest appointment time) or to give somebody proxy rights to speak for you.

They did splash your username and password right atop the letter in the headers. And get this. "If you can't select yourself and wish to use the online method, just give your username and password to your proxy"

Oh lastly, hidden in that booklet "the online process is NOT COMPATIBLE with mobile devices!!"
    I'm VERY disappointed that the booklet did NOT have a seating chart that would reflect the new configurations. I don't know if my seats are really changing or not.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Seat Selection Emails

I thought I saw a new seating chart someplace. Maybe the website. It's not as detailed as how many seats are in each row however

Contest to Music hall. Even thought I let my subscription lapse two or three years ago they still sent me a select your seat packet. (Music Hall is losing about 1,000 seats in the renovation). Their booklet had a detailed chart showing exactly how many seats in each row and what price zone each seat is.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Seat Selection Emails

This web site shows the new configuration and how many seats are in each price point. It doesn't get into how many are in each numbered section or row.

http://www.experiencecintascenter.com/seat-locations/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    This web site shows the new configuration and how many seats are in each price point. It doesn't get into how many are in each numbered section or row.

http://www.experiencecintascenter.com/seat-locations/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just logged into my Musketeer account and was able to see a detailed seating chart we every single specific seating location. Very helpful....

Quote Originally Posted by kmcrawfo View Post
    I just logged into my Musketeer account and was able to see a detailed seating chart we every single specific seating location. Very helpful....
    Where is that Kev? I can't find it. Thanks.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

After logging in, there's a box on the left side of the screen showing Basketball Seat Selection and a link for Select Your Seats. From there, you can walk through the steps. I also figured out why you can't do this on a mobile device. The interactive seating chart uses Flash. Really? That will make it tough to do on a Mac, since Apple blocks Flash by default. C'mon X, you need to up your technology.

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 7.59.28 PM.jpg
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Thanks - I just did the test drive for the process. Yeah, I am moving into Courtside for the (TEST) upgrade price of $0.00 per seat.

I also verified doing it on iOS is out. You get to the choose your seat page, then it locks up.

It's a bit clumsy but you can get row seat counts and the like using that, and get a feel for how big or small some of the areas may be. You can go all the way to "Pick Shipping Method" - there your only choice is STOP HERE. And the continue button is grayed out.

Each screen has a time limit, so no dawdling once you have picked your seats out.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Quote Originally Posted by kmcrawfo View Post
    How did it go today?

anyone selected yet?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quick question - I thought that I read somewhere that Xavier was going to have a way where you could check every day to see what seats have been taken so far. Did anybody else hear or see anything about this? If it exists I want to check it every day (or hour). Anybody know?