Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    That sounds like an excellent plan; except Fr. Graham and MOR are probably at 9 AM, followed no doubt by Go at 9:03.
    I'll just follow along after you, if that's OK.

Are you thinking about giving up your floor seats?
    Keeping the courtside seats for sure. I have 8 others though and trying to decide what is best family, friends, employees, or folks I give tickets to to enjoy the game.

Thought about getting the first row right behind some courtside seats so my family or friends can sit back to back vs. Getting 8 of the living room seats side by side and having my own mini suite, but then separated from my family when I b am on court. Really not sure what is best.

What would others do? Would people rather sit in a living room suite with free, unlimited food and drinks and tons of space or in the first row of the front line.
    Last edited by kmcrawfo; 04-12-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kmcrawfo View Post
    Keeping the courtside seats for sure. I have 8 others though and trying to decide what is best family, friends, employees, or folks I give tickets to to enjoy the game.

Thought about getting the first row right behind some courtside seats so my family or friends can sit back to back vs. Getting 8 of the living room seats side by side and having my own mini suite, but then separated from my family when I b am on court. Really not sure what is best.

What would others do? Would people rather sit in a living room suite with free, unlimited food and drinks and tons of space or in the first row of the front line.
    I think I wish I was your family
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    I think I wish I was your family
    I give a lot of the seats away on this board, so in a sense all of us xavier fans are family

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    5/4 at 830am. I'm taking everyone's seat!!!
    May 10. 11:46am.

I'm taking the sloppy seconds left over from Mr. BarMan.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    That's my guess. Donates to AFO most likely.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Soon to be first time MBB season ticket holder. Effective 5/19 4:26PM. Good thing I get to pick my seat an hour earlier from Chi town!
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Just curious how you got such an early time? Are you a big donor to the AFO?
    That, plus he's the smartest man....IN ANY ROOM!

I'll be sitting in the (my) living room with free, unlimited food and drinks.
    Take the floor seats, put friends and family right behind you. They'll enjoy the close action. It's only a couple hours.
    Then they'll be back home with the rest of us watching in the (their) living rooms.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I'll just go to StubHub and pay through the nose like I always do.....
    And fly on United Airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadlife View Post
    I was under the impression that the new wider seats were needed for the "fat" cats.
    Ironically, if our group were to move from the "blue-hair" area of the Cintas, Section 110, rows R & S, up to the Tier immediately above us in Section 212, we would get the same 18"-wide seats!

Personally, I think Unlimited food and drink are overrated. I think the best seats would be row 5/6 of the front line on the aisle across from the X bench(section 108 I believe). You're watching the game from a little higher of an advantage point while staying close to the court and you're on the side of the aisle where no one will be walking in your view.
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens