Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 LastLast
    Got my seat selection time for WBB season tickets today. I'm day two at 11:10 AM July 11. I've had Sec 110, Row A, half court line ... just behind the announcers. I'll refrain from complaining that I might lose those seats. Tickets are $60 (sit anywhere else), $80 Rows A-G, $120 courtside. Especially if you have a daughter/wife/younger child, consider supporting WBB.

On the men's tickets ... it was interesting that the middle/end of the selection process, people were looking more for value than best available. The Joseph Club should sell ... it should be attractive to businesses who can't commit to a suite. Tough for many individuals to lay down 4x that seat licence. The Lookouts will either become more or less attractive depending on the quality of the hospitality. I don't know where guests of the university will sit - many games have events behind the curtains. A seat with hospitality is pretty welcoming.

For all season ticket holders who received the $25 coupon at the All For One shop, they expire Tuesday, August 1. I'm heading to campus now to use mine. Hoping they have rolled out a new line of sweater vests.

When just one isnt enough X-band '01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    For all season ticket holders who received the $25 coupon at the All For One shop, they expire Tuesday, August 1. I'm heading to campus now to use mine. Hoping they have rolled out a new line of UD diplomas.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    I don't get it.

Anyway, no sweater vests, but I picked up a shirt. Almost went with the Yeti single can cooler, but my wife thinks I already have enough stuff to keep my beer cold.

I don't get it.

Anyway, no sweater vests, but I picked up a shirt. Almost went with the Yeti single can cooler, but my wife thinks I already have enough stuff to keep my beer cold.
    Blackburn Review calls the older, white members of their fan base the "sweater vests."

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Blackburn Review calls the older, white members of their fan base the "sweater vests."
    I love me some Blackburn Review (the Twitter account, not the UD sportshoops blog).

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelhouse View Post
    I love me some Blackburn Review (the Twitter account, not the UD sportshoops blog).
    One of the best follows in the business! And he loves to acknowledge us Evil Overlords!
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

For all season ticket holders who received the $25 coupon at the All For One shop, they expire Tuesday, August 1. I'm heading to campus now to use mine. Hoping they have rolled out a new line of sweater vests.
    Thanks for the reminder! Not loving that the All For One Shop hours are 9-5 during summer!

It's been a little bit over a year since the great re-seating. I still don't understand a system that happened to create an opportunity for me to give less money to the university than I was previously paying them for tickets. But I suppose the answer is someone else stepped up to fill that gap. How is everyone liking the seats one year post "re-seating".
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    It's been a little bit over a year since the great re-seating. I still don't understand a system that happened to create an opportunity for me to give less money to the university than I was previously paying them for tickets. But I suppose the answer is someone else stepped up to fill that gap. How is everyone liking the seats one year post "re-seating".
    Same seats, but worse seat neighbors last season. Kept my same seats again, we'll see if the neighbor situation improves.