Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Just curious how you got such an early time? Are you a big donor to the AFO?
    They assigned the times based on your point total. Points are given for having season tickets, donations to the AFO, being an alum, etc. My seats are in my dads name, and he has had season tickets for 30 years. The better your seats, the more expensive they are, resulting in a higher point total. During the past few months they have had a number of information meetings for season ticket holders to attend. We were shown the process and the new wider seats.

Based on your point total, you learn the seat locations you are eligible. If you wanted better seats, they would tell you how large a donation you needed to give. So if you haven't been a long time season ticket holder, or if you haven't given much to the AFO, your seat selection time would later.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    They assigned the times based on your point total. Points are given for having season tickets, donations to the AFO, being an alum, etc. My seats are in my dads name, and he has had season tickets for 30 years. The better your seats, the more expensive they are, resulting in a higher point total. During the past few months they have had a number of information meetings for season ticket holders to attend. We were shown the process and the new wider seats.

Based on your point total, you learn the seat locations you are eligible. If you wanted better seats, they would tell you how large a donation you needed to give. So if you haven't been a long time season ticket holder, or if you haven't given much to the AFO, your seat selection time would later.
    That's why I asked b/c he's not been a season ticket holder which is the easiest way to earn points outside of donations to the AFO

Quote Originally Posted by kmcrawfo View Post
    5/1/2017 at 9:04am... my Plan is to sneak up and snag BJ'S preferred seats.
    *Puts tail between legs and slinks away
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Seat Selection Emails

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    I was told you could show up at Cintas and select from there?
    It said there would be representatives to help you at Cintas wether that means talking to the box office and having them do it or them showing you to a laptop to seat yourself remains to be seen.
    - David Bowers ('95)

kmcrawfo...can I borrow your passcode at 9:06 on 5/1/17?

I'll only need it for a few minutes.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I was under the impression that the new wider seats were needed for the "fat" cats.

Quote Originally Posted by coasterville95 View Post
    It said there would be representatives to help you at Cintas wether that means talking to the box office and having them do it or them showing you to a laptop to seat yourself remains to be seen.
    During initial seat the selection process when the Cintas center opened, you showed up at your given time (they gave times back then too) and could walk around the arena to get an idea which seats you wanted. I am not sure if the seats will be installed in time for the selection process this time around, but my hunch is they will be. You can also select your seats on line, but I am not exactly sure how that works.

Junior
    The new seats won't be installed by then. It won't work that way (unless you have seats that are not part of the new section) I'd imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadlife View Post
    I was under the impression that the new wider seats were needed for the "fat" cats.
    New wider seats are being installed for the first several rows around the floor, and come with added cost. If you had a seat in section 104, row C, and want that same location...you will pay an extra $1000 for 2 seats. The seats will be wider to accommodate a larger ass, and the cost will be worth it for anyone currently spilling into the seat next to them.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    Apparently I'm screwed based on your selection times. I'm not until the 26th @ 2pm. And the fact that it is through the ticketmaster web-site which is blocked at work should make it interesting.
    You could use your phone or a tablet.