Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Soon to be first time MBB season ticket holder. Effective 5/19 4:26PM. Good thing I get to pick my seat an hour earlier from Chi town!

Seat Selection Emails

I wonder how many minutes apart they're setting the times?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

May 15th at 12:36 or 12:38....can't remember which

I'm way too excited about this

Seat Selection Emails

I'm Also on the screwed end. May 22 at 8:51.

I hadn't thought about it but i do feel like a frosh trying to get into a popular class. Hoping it is still available when I get to my day, then through the line snaking through Alter hall then up the secret stairs to the registrars office. Where do I get my closed course exception form!

I was reading the email at lunch, praising Xavier for the video and promise of a step by step guide and an interactive demonstration and all that. Then I saw my password staring me in the face.

Does Xavier not teach about cyber security?

Knowing I am towards the tail end of the selection. Getting nervous.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    May 16 at 9:05. I sure hope my current seats are still there. And remember, Coasterville, that most of the people ahead of you are high rollers who will be selecting in high roller areas.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

June 1 at 5:01. Can't wait!! Even though pickings will be slim for me, it'll be interesting to watch Cintas fill up each day during the process.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdiggins View Post
    Apparently I'm screwed based on your selection times. I'm not until the 26th @ 2pm. And the fact that it is through the ticketmaster web-site which is blocked at work should make it interesting.
    I was told you could show up at Cintas and select from there?

Quote Originally Posted by WCWIII View Post
    Soon to be first time MBB season ticket holder. Effective 5/19 4:26PM. Good thing I get to pick my seat an hour earlier from Chi town!
    Just curious how you got such an early time? Are you a big donor to the AFO?

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Just curious how you got such an early time? Are you a big donor to the AFO?
    That's my guess. Donates to AFO most likely.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I cannot get the videos on the Experience Cintas site to show up. Any ideas?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook