Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by X-man View Post
    Not true. I had a meeting with the guy overseeing the reseating process, and I was told specifically that I could purchase up to a maximum of 4 seats. I am in Section 104.
    You can "group" seats together with other season tickets holders but your selection date would be determined by the person that has the latest selection date (the lowest amount of AFO point total).

Quote Originally Posted by kmcrawfo View Post
    Keeping the courtside seats for sure. I have 8 others though and trying to decide what is best family, friends, employees, or folks I give tickets to to enjoy the game.

Thought about getting the first row right behind some courtside seats so my family or friends can sit back to back vs. Getting 8 of the living room seats side by side and having my own mini suite, but then separated from my family when I b am on court. Really not sure what is best.

What would others do? Would people rather sit in a living room suite with free, unlimited food and drinks and tons of space or in the first row of the front line.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulxu View Post
    I'll be sitting in the (my) living room with free, unlimited food and drinks.
    Take the floor seats, put friends and family right behind you. They'll enjoy the close action. It's only a couple hours.
    Then they'll be back home with the rest of us watching in the (their) living rooms.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmcrawfo View Post
    For instance today I picked up 8 seats split between the courtside and first row in the lower bowl directly behind/next to us to allow my family (wife, kids, grandparents, etc) to all sit close to each other.
    Well played. BTW, you gave me the wrong password.

Also, this seems like a very complicated process for renewing season tickets.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    You can "group" seats together with other season tickets holders but your selection date would be determined by the person that has the latest selection date (the lowest amount of AFO point total).
    Theoretically that's how it works.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Muskie View Post
    Are you saying someone with less than 4 in past years can add seats up to a max of 4 before others select?
    I have two seats and can purchase 4. So this appears to be correct.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by chico View Post
    That's a little scary seeing as they only have 70 people scheduled for each day. The other thing that worries me is that the map is not accurate because I know for certain where a friend picked his tickets and they're not showing up on the seating chart as taken.
    Question for you Chico. I don't know if you know the answer or not......hopefully someone on this board has the information.

Does Xavier have 70 people scheduled to select EVERY WEEKDAY??? Or is it 2 or 3 days a week?

Also for everyone. Who is scheduled for the rest of this week and next week? What are your selection days?

Quote Originally Posted by gladdenguy View Post
    Question for you Chico. I don't know if you know the answer or not......hopefully someone on this board has the information.

Does Xavier have 70 people scheduled to select EVERY WEEKDAY??? Or is it 2 or 3 days a week?

Also for everyone. Who is scheduled for the rest of this week and next week? What are your selection days?
    I have next Wednesday at 11:48 am start window.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I

I am selecting early on May 16. My selection number is 913. If 70 selection ns are made per day, that means 13 days of selection before they get to me. So I am guessing they are doing 6 days a week (M-S).
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

I am selecting early on May 16. My selection number is 913. If 70 selection ns are made per day, that means 13 days of selection before they get to me. So I am guessing they are doing 6 days a week (M-S).
    So if 840 people selecting do indeed take the 4 seats that would be a maximum of 3,360 more seats that are gone by the end of May 15th.
    At least 1,680 seats would be gone by the end of May 15th.

Thanks for the info X-Man.

Gives me a better perspective.
    Last edited by gladdenguy; 05-02-2017 at 09:54 AM.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Wow. This sucks. So if 840 people selecting do indeed take the 4 seats that would be a maximum of 3,360 more seats that are gone by the end of May 15th.
    At least 1,680 seats would be gone by the end of May 15th.
    Athletics assumes that the average number of seats taken per selectee is 2.5 seats. Hopefully they are right. Under that scenario, about 2500 seats will be gone when my number comes up.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Athletics assumes that the average number of seats taken per selectee is 2.5 seats. Hopefully they are right. Under that scenario, about 2500 seats will be gone when my number comes up.
    I have taken off my "this sucks". It doesn't suck too bad. We select on the 15th so I'm right around you.