Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Here is what's left with two days to go.

http://www.goxavier.com/documents/20...017_hi_res.pdf
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Seat Selection Emails

The final chart is up if it truly ends today. And to think even if I chose last I could still have gotten two in 104.

The curious side of me wonders, you know how there is always somebody who must be living in a cave and finally shows up after the deadline begging for an extension. I wonder if anybody will suddenly be shocked and upset when they find out they slept this process. Then again, Xavier was good about communication so the system may have sent overdue reminders.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Quote Originally Posted by coasterville95 View Post
    The final chart is up if it truly ends today. And to think even if I chose last I could still have gotten two in 104.

The curious side of me wonders, you know how there is always somebody who must be living in a cave and finally shows up after the deadline begging for an extension. I wonder if anybody will suddenly be shocked and upset when they find out they slept this process. Then again, Xavier was good about communication so the system may have sent overdue reminders.
    There is no need to beg for an extension. All available seats are up for sale.

Seat Selection Emails

If I counted correctly, there are 109 open seats in the lower bowl. That's close, if nothing else. Lots of spaces with 3 together, Those will be tough to sell as season tickets since they won't let you leave a single seat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    It actually looks like about 200 seats are left in the lower bowl, along with about half the upper bowl. So I am guessing that at present, there are about 8K seats dedicated to students and season ticket holders. That's a pretty strong base to work from.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

In talking with some people in the ticket office they told me there was no way you could very long past your selection time without notification that your time to select is available. Basically he said that they have a vigorous calling campaign that "boarders on harassment" tongue in cheek, if you go past your time after a couple of days... so if you had a mid to high point level and missed your time then there's no doubt they let you know about it many times by now.

Personally, I thought the process went very smooth... and we did it with a group of about 14 people and we all stayed in the same seats or within a couple of seat of where we were... granted we're in the end zone... but still, all went better than expected, especially, considering the size of our group.
    I have complete faith in coach Steele and Co.

I have been going to games with my stepfather since 1982. He decided this year not to renew (difficulty getting up and down stairs, etc.) I decided after the deadline to place my deposit so I had to wait until today to purchase my own season tickets. I am very happy with what I purchased and the process was incredibly easy. Looking forward to taking my kids to games now and raising them up as diehard X fans no matter where they end up going to college.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Seat Selection Emails

Welcome to the club. Enjoy the ride.

Yeah, it sounds like for all the worrying and grooming and fear and all that, that in the end this seemed to go well. Most people got what they wanted or similar. Communication was great with the nightly updates, instruction book, reminders.
    - David Bowers ('95)

Yeah, it sounds like for all the worrying and grooming and fear and all that, that in the end this seemed to go well. Most people got what they wanted or similar.
    Yes, we get it, that's like 4th time you've said that.

I assure you there are plenty who are not pleased with how the whole thing went, irrespective of their new seats.

Seat Selection Emails

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    Yes, we get it, that's like 4th time you've said that.

I assure you there are plenty who are not pleased with how the whole thing went, irrespective of their new seats.
    Yep. The process itself was fine, but I'm not pleased with how things went simply because of the seats I ended up with. I prefer the seats I had, but might feel differently once the games start and I watch a few games from the new location.

There's one area where I think the university will disappointed. It looks like there are still a number of Joseph Club and Overlook seats unsold. That's a lot of money left on the table.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.