Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I'm in row q now. From the photos I was provided. Sight lines look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    In 103?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Seat Selection Emails

Yes sir

"He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the sightline from down low in section 103? My initial thoughts are I wouldnt like it that I would prefer to be higher from that angle but interested if anyone has experienced it.

Also is there a virtual seat view online?

My seats used to be Row J in 103, on the aisle across from 105. Great seats and great view. I've moved over to 105 on the same aisle, but would have been perfectly happy staying in 103. KCraw is right about not going too low. I'd stay away from the first 5 rows.

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the sightline from down low in section 103? My initial thoughts are I wouldnt like it that I would prefer to be higher from that angle but interested if anyone has experienced it.

Also is there a virtual seat view online?
    I was Section 104 in Row I. It is comparable in terms of sightlines to Section 103. Views were great, and I would have taken my seats this time had they been available. I agree with others; don't get seats in the first 5 rows, particularly near the bench were players might be standing periodically. And frankly, I think courtside seats would be horrible for viewing (though great for being so close). Down at floor level, you quickly realize (1) how tall the players are, and (2) how hard it must be as PG to see what is going on through all the bodies. I know people love those seats, and of course our play-by-play guys are sitting there, but it would not work for me.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    I'm in row q now. From the photos I was provided. Sight lines look good.

Those will be great seats. I sat in almost the exact same location a few years ago and really liked them. Hopefully, you can join me for a few games next year as well.

K

Quote Originally Posted by kmcrawfo View Post
    Those will be great seats. I sat in almost the exact same location a few years ago and really liked them. Hopefully, you can join me for a few games next year as well.

K
    Looking forward to it.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Seat Selection Emails

Quote Originally Posted by xeus View Post
    My seats used to be Row J in 103, on the aisle across from 105. Great seats and great view. I've moved over to 105 on the same aisle, but would have been perfectly happy staying in 103. KCraw is right about not going too low. I'd stay away from the first 5 rows.
    Glad to hear it's a good view. I was 105 on the aisle with 107, but lost those in the shuffle. I'm still in 105, but now on the aisle with 103. I'm wondering how much I'll need to turn in my seat to see the action at the other end of the floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    Glad to hear it's a good view. I was 105 on the aisle with 107, but lost those in the shuffle. I'm still in 105, but now on the aisle with 103. I'm wondering how much I'll need to turn in my seat to see the action at the other end of the floor.

We had that option but preferred the aisle w 103. 103-105 is also the aisle where you'll see recruits, former players, etc making their way down to their seats. What row are you?

While I had to get new seats, I still ended up with decent seats.

That said, I still think this seat selection process sucked.

(I just wanted to bitch about this one last time.)

Currently residing in Section 105, Row J, after 17 years in Section 104, Row I
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post

I am two seats off the aisle between 105 and 107, in Row J of 105. Hopefully these seats are as good as the GREAT seats I used to have on the aisle in 104, Row I.
    Xavier always goes to the NCAA tournament...Projecting anything less than that this season feels like folly--Eamonn Brennan, ESPN (Summer Shootaround, 2012)