Quote Originally Posted by coasterville95 View Post
The packets are arriving in the mail. They spent a lot on full color glossy booklet that explains the online upgrade process in detail.

Packet did answer a couple more questions. The appointments span from may 1 to "late June". That would seem to put me about half way through. Starting to feel better.

It also said that you will not be able to preview the seats in the arena. However there is a room (as I mentioned earlier) with mock ups of the new premium areas and examples of the seating.

The packet also has the forms to merge accounts for seat selection (you will pick according to the latest appointment time) or to give somebody proxy rights to speak for you.

They did splash your username and password right atop the letter in the headers. And get this. "If you can't select yourself and wish to use the online method, just give your username and password to your proxy"

Oh lastly, hidden in that booklet "the online process is NOT COMPATIBLE with mobile devices!!"
I'm VERY disappointed that the booklet did NOT have a seating chart that would reflect the new configurations. I don't know if my seats are really changing or not.