Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    I'd be upset if I lost an aisle seat, but I'm odd that way. And I'd just get over it and work to get back. It is important to keep things in perspective.

Supporting Hall of Famer D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I could be wrong but by the looks of it so far doesnt look like they are losing too many (if any with new season ticket holders) season ticket holders as a result of all this.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by muskiefan82 View Post
    I have only one problem with seats. You can't pass them down. My stepfather, who has been going to X games since the 50's and taking me since the beginning of the bright times in 1982, finally gave up his season tickets because he just can't make it anymore. I offered to take them over, but X would not allow that. I could have continued to have them come to him and then pay for them, but eventually that would end as well so they are gone. Loved those seats. So, I decided to buy my own and I am still waiting. I have no idea what or where I'll end up, but I'll be there.
    Everyone had tomre-select this year anyway so it really wasn't a case of not letting you take them over.

Supporting Hall of Famer D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olsingledigit View Post
    Everyone had tomre-select this year anyway so it really wasn't a case of not letting you take them over.
    Well it was in the sense that he couldnt take over his "account" not necessarily his tickets. It is the account with the points that cant be passed along, thus assuring him he would have no shot at the seats as he had to get in line at the end with no points.

I get what he is saying, it would be nice if accounts could be passed on to a family member but I guess I could see reasons for not doing this? It was obviously different this year because in another year he probably could have got those seats starting his own account because there wouldnt be a huge line of people in front of him.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17