Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh Trevon...

Quote Originally Posted by MADXSTER View Post
    Talking to a policeman, copper, fuzz, johnny law, the popo, bear, an individual in Brookville was pulled over for a traffic violation and they found the end of a joint in the ashtray. Guy got 2 weeks in jail. Hamilton county then picked him up from Brookville for other violations. Bad couple of weeks for him.
    For a joint? I hope he fires his attorney for not handling that. Fuck that cop ruining a good young man over nearly nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    Stupid yes. But good God cop! Thats a good young man in posession of a drug that's basically legal. Warn him, stomp the drugs on the ground, and help the kid. I hope he feels like he made the world a safer place and we can all sleep safer tonight. Ridiculous. I don't even smoke the shit but a little common sense goes a long way.
    I don't blame the cop doing his job. (Much) The law? I hope it changes.

For a joint? I hope he fires his attorney for not handling that. Fuck that cop ruining a good young man over nearly nothing.
    It's a setback. No one is ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Yeah, where I practice you pay a fine for the weed and a higher fine for the paraphernalia.
    Hmmm, where I live the cop might ask if you have a spare joint.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by X-band '01 View Post
    Carmel and Nobletucky - what makes you think IN's Hamilton County is conservative?
    For one, I live in Hamilton County. I also practice law here?
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

I would venture to guess that the majority of teams have some off the court issues in the off season. Luckily this isn't that big of a deal but you'd hope Tre would be smarter than to have it out in public. Let's just hope no one has a "hold my beer" moment and one-up him.

If he comes back now with JP, Q, Tyrique, Sean, Scruggs, Naji, Gates, Ridder, Elias, Brady, and maybe big Kent, X will be a very dangerous team capable of beating anybody. I believe Scruggs will be the best player on that team, followed by Tre, Tyrique, and Gates. LOADED!

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    It's a setback. No one is ruined.
    Yea he hopefully has it diverted but I guess he feels pretty ruined. You are right though.

Yea he hopefully has it diverted but I guess he feels pretty ruined. You are right though.
    Well done, some people can't back off of hyperbole. Bad day for Tre, for sure. Life goes on.

If he does return will there be or should there be any type of suspension. I would think so.