Page 50 of 256 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Ha yep exactly…I did the same thing with Georgia. That defense is nasty…maybe they can actually beat bama this year.
    Or at least cover the spread. Week 1 overreactions aside I look forward to that game. There’s also a chance Clemson offense is not very good at all. They looked vanilla in scheme compared to prior years.

I set $100 aside from my erroneous yet fortunate baseball bet for a Sunday long shot. Cantlay has been rock solid and it’s tough to bet against him today. Rahm has been the best golfer this year and that usually wins the Tour championship. Yet at +140 odds the value isn’t great. Justin Thomas at +900? Sure he’s five back but could I see him drop a 64 or 65 to put some pressure on the two at the top? Yea I can let’s ride with it!

And with that, RIP to Thomas’ chances.

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Or at least cover the spread. Week 1 overreactions aside I look forward to that game. There’s also a chance Clemson offense is not very good at all. They looked vanilla in scheme compared to prior years.
    True…I know dj played pretty well spot starting for Lawrence last year but he seemed more Kelly Bryant than Watson or Lawrence.

Bama actually has a pretty tough schedule this year…@a&m, @florida and @auburn

Supporting Member
    I set $100 aside from my erroneous yet fortunate baseball bet for a Sunday long shot. Cantlay has been rock solid and it’s tough to bet against him today. Rahm has been the best golfer this year and that usually wins the Tour championship. Yet at +140 odds the value isn’t great. Justin Thomas at +900? Sure he’s five back but could I see him drop a 64 or 65 to put some pressure on the two at the top? Yea I can let’s ride with it!

And with that, RIP to Thomas’ chances.

Yeah why not! Thomas has looked good this week finally…just in time for Ryder cup

Supporting Member
    McKenzie Milton!! Wow. Fuck nd

Tough one for FSU but at least they covered :)

Notre dame is so gross
    Last edited by Xville; 09-05-2021 at 10:35 PM.

Morikawa nearly got last place lol

I can really pick ‘em

Thoughts on Ole Miss - Louisville tonight?

Supporting Member
    Thoughts on Ole Miss - Louisville tonight?
    Don’t have a good feeling either way…. Think ole miss is one of those teams who are preseason darlings who aren’t nearly as good as their record but also think Louisville’s defense may still be garbage.

That seems to what I’m reading. Louisville has a lot of freshmen (70) and Ole Miss’ offense should still be good. I’ll prob live bet the 2nd half over assuming it’s in the mid 30’s

Orioles reliever getting hurt is probably going to cost me the Lowther win. That sucks.