Page 4 of 255 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    Draftkings and Fanduel have been having crazy promos in Illinois as they both just entered the state and are trying to capture market share. Without ever depositing money into either, I've taken out $500+ that I've earned just from their promos/free bets/no brainer bets. Still have about $100 on each platform also. I'd love to see their average cost of customer acquisition.
    Jesus, that's no joke of a haul there for zero money entered, I think like Lloyd said they're playing on you being a degenerate gambler and losing it all, I know when there were absolutely no sports for that little bit in the summer I was betting on the Russian Ping Pong league for absolutely no reason (think I was up like $10 when I stopped haha), I'm assuming those types of people aka me probably help negate the no brainers.

I only bet one Russian ping pong match, because my book offered free play in the amount of my bet if I lost. i won, so I think I will retire as up like $20 in Russian ping pong wagering.

But I absolutely bet on Korean baseball and Taipei minor league baseball.

Will home field advantage be diminished without many fans? I like many road teams this week to cover. Bengals home dog is intriguing as well. Philly -6 is pretty enticing

I notice the Fox Sports website has been completely redesigned. I also see something I don't recall seeing before, FOXBET. Anyone using it?

2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    Ugh DraftKings doesn't have any spread to bet on, interesting that it's only 6 points as us favored, is Oakland supposed to be good??
    Side bar though, if anybody here uses DraftKings in any state except PA, they're running a promo where you double your money as long as either the Steelers or Ravens score a TD on Thanksgiving, max bet of $25, seems like an easy play here.

It's 22 on Betonline

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Ugh DraftKings doesn't have any spread to bet on, interesting that it's only 6 points as us favored, is Oakland supposed to be good??
    75-64 now
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    75-64 now
    Yup, it's weird because DK has the odds up as -19.5 us, with O/U set at 139.5