Page 27 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Only game I touched today was Syracuse...only one I felt comfortable with...

Villanova just continues to impress me...lose your starting senior point guard and don’t really miss a beat...even if they do end up losing, still so impressive.

I have Syracuse +6.5 as well.

Nova is impressive for sure... Refs are also impressed as always with Jay.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    I have a parlay Oregon State +7 and Syracuse +6.5. Almost did moneyline parlay on both of those but didnt pull the trigger. I have Syracuse moneyline as well but dont like it bc don't particularly want Boeheim to win.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I have Houston ML. So we can all win!

Supporting Member
    Good to see a known cheater beat a grumpy smirky old man I guess. Syracuse was really really awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Only game I touched today was Syracuse...only one I felt comfortable with...

Villanova just continues to impress me...lose your starting senior point guard and don’t really miss a beat...even if they do end up losing, still so impressive.
    Hated today, but all the profit boosts DK offered led me to hit basically everything today and tomorrow, had Loyola -7.5, Arkansas -11.5, Syracuse ML, and Baylor -7.5 lmfao. Tomorrow got Oregon ML, Gonzaga -13, and Alabama -6.5.

The Ducks have been good to me all year and I am going to dance with the one that brought me here. Ducks Moneyline for me today in what feels like a coin flip game.

I’m taking unders in almost all point totals today as the overs haven’t been working out well.

Feel like Michigan has righted the ship but FSU is deep. Stay away for me. Tough slate today.

I like Gonzaga -13 and FSU ML today.

Supporting Member
    USC and ugh UCLA with the points today.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    The Ducks have been good to me all year and I am going to dance with the one that brought me here. Ducks Moneyline for me today in what feels like a coin flip game.

I’m taking unders in almost all point totals today as the overs haven’t been working out well.

Feel like Michigan has righted the ship but FSU is deep. Stay away for me. Tough slate today.
    First half unders all hit last night, may build a "screw it" parlay for all the games today for 1st half unders, only one I'd be super worried about would be Gonzaga since they haven't scored less than 40 in the first half yet I don't think, and only god knows how Creighton will shoot today.