Page 158 of 256 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2559
    Quote Originally Posted by nuts4xu View Post
    I played a 3 leg parlay: Xavier -2.5, Boum 10+ points, and Freemantle 10+ rebounds.

Odds were +399, nice little win for me.
    All that work,and you could have just played STL's Australian exacta and won +395!

Quote Originally Posted by STL_XUfan View Post
    Honestly, I would download a few and take advantage of the promotions. It will also let you try out the various ux and see what kinda promos they run. I like the draft kings ux best so far, but a few of my friend much prefer FanDuel.
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    I downloaded 6 originally, took advantage of some promos, my favorite is Fan Duel. I will probably keep DK and Hard Rock on my phone too just to check various lines for the same games.
    Thanks, guys! Was thinking of getting multiple ones to get all the promos but this confirms it.

Maybe today is when the streak will end? Naji over 25.5 PRA again. I’ve bet this 6 straight games all wins. This is also the highest the line has gone.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Maybe today is when the streak will end? Naji over 25.5 PRA again. I’ve bet this 6 straight games all wins. This is also the highest the line has gone.
    Not sure where you bet but it is -120 on Fan Duel and -135 on DK, so I bet with you but chose the FD bet.

Good luck to us!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Not sure where you bet but it is -120 on Fan Duel and -135 on DK, so I bet with you but chose the FD bet.

Good luck to us!
    Using Fanduel for this one. If this one misses run it back next games as longp Zion remains out. Might get sweaty tonight but he’s been really good.

Anyone ever get the urge to empty their account on something like Purdue -1400 that seems like a complete mortal lock? Uh....yeah...me, neither.

Naji two fouls early right on cue

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Anyone ever get the urge to empty their account on something like Purdue -1400 that seems like a complete mortal lock? Uh....yeah...me, neither.
    Haha, noooooo.....never!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I got Butler moneyline at +100, hoping they hold on!

I have Nova moneyline +240 and Butler +115
    Looks like Butler