Page 64 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast
    Cincinnati just won as a favorite at #9 Notre Dame. Pretty, pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Cincinnati just won as a favorite at #9 Notre Dame. Pretty, pretty good.
    If they win out, which is a big if, it will be tough for the committee to not have them in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Supporting Member
    Thank you k state for that back door cover keeping one of my parlays alive…biggest lsu fan on the planet right now lol

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post
    If they win out, which is a big if, it will be tough for the committee to not have them in the playoffs.

I would be absolutely shocked if they sniff the playoff. Out of Georgia, Florida and Alabama two of the spots will be taken, the big ten champ, and then one of the acc, pac or big 12. I just don’t see An aac team making the playoff when there are only four spots. I have been wrong plenty of times but college football just isn’t set up for teams outside of the sec and big ten

Having said alll that it could happen, I just think it would take a whole lot of chaos in the acc, big 12 and pac 12
    Last edited by Xville; 10-02-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Hate Kentucky fans getting to pretend they're good for a while. Yuck.

Supporting Member
    Hate Kentucky fans getting to pretend they're good for a while. Yuck.
    So disgusting…they have lucked out now for 4 straight games. The piper will be paid.

Supporting Member
    Clemson really sucks…dabo doesn’t seem so great when he doesn’t have a generational qb at the helm like Lawrence and Watson.

I'm degenerately gambling on the vaccine to keep me safe. Also was willing to degenerately gamble on being fine if I got Covid pre-vaccine.
    Well crap. Obviously posted that in the wrong thread. I was confused by Wake beating Louisville.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bjf123 View Post

They need absolute chaos to make it.

Not saying they wouldnt be deserving but they wont make it over a 1 loss P5 team. Like OSU for example, if they end with 1 loss, no chance UC gets an invite and OSU does not.

The CFP committee has proven time and again it has no interest in giving a G5 team a legit shot. UC finished below a 3 loss Florida team in the final rankings last year.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

UC didn't win at Notre Dame last year. If Notre Dame wins out it would be quite helpful to UC. Notre Dame's remaining schedule is mostly hot garbage, so it could happen.