Page 37 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    And picks like this one is why I retired many a moon ago. My bookie had a Florida beach home based on my picks!
    The trick is to buy stock in the company you are losing your money to, that way you win either way. I didn't lose money on the Zags last night, I helped bolster the bottom line of the company.
    "If our season was based on A-10 awards, there’d be a lot of empty space up in the rafters of the Cintas Center." - Chris Mack

Think well of me the next time you stay in the paulxu room at Caesar's.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Supporting Member
    Masters bets:

To win:

Xander
    Spieth
    Day

Top 5–oostihuzen

Top 10—Casey

Top 20—kokrak

Should be a great four days of golf at Augusta like always!

I did a pool this year with a bunch of various sheets. Went heavy on Bryson, Thomas and Casey. Placed a small wager on Reed even though he’s a bitch.

Player prop parlay for NBA: Ayton over 10.5 rebounds; Draymond over 8.5 assists. Hopefully these aren’t blowouts that minimize minutes.

Vucevic over 2.5 three pointers has been so money I decided to post it here which I’m sure will end its streak. At + odds I’ve hit this 8/9 games. Cavs 3 point D is poor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Vucevic over 2.5 three pointers has been so money I decided to post it here which I’m sure will end its streak. At + odds I’ve hit this 8/9 games. Cavs 3 point D is poor.
    Love that, also have this strange gut feeling about Mason Plumlee to record a double-double at +700. I don't know why, but I'm going to sprinkle a little on it.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Love that, also have this strange gut feeling about Mason Plumlee to record a double-double at +700. I don't know why, but I'm going to sprinkle a little on it.
    Yea Dallas weak in the middle makes sense... might be a good buy low play: only downside is they have been giving Isaiah Stewart more and more minutes. Even Okafor is seeing minutes. I had a Plumlee points bet a few games ago that missed by a half point mostly because he didn’t see the floor for what seemed like forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Yea Dallas weak in the middle makes sense... might be a good buy low play: only downside is they have been giving Isaiah Stewart more and more minutes. Even Okafor is seeing minutes. I had a Plumlee points bet a few games ago that missed by a half point mostly because he didn’t see the floor for what seemed like forever.
    Well 2 points and 2 rebounds needed in the second half, would be a great win for it to hit haha.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Well 2 points and 2 rebounds needed in the second half, would be a great win for it to hit haha.
    You’re welcome!

It’s doomed because I tailed... just like me posting Vucevic. Double down on that one though next game it’ll hit