Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 717
  1. #561
    Supporting Member GoMuskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    29,918
    UC has a good shot to come back and win, but they have been absolute garbage so far.

  2. #562
    Junior Lloyd Braun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    3,289
    Gonna go with Duke Moneyline today… fading the big ten

  3. #563
    All-Conference
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    UC has a good shot to come back and win, but they have been absolute garbage so far.
    Good. F them
    Last edited by Xville; 09-18-2021 at 12:59 PM.

  4. #564
    Supporting Member GoMuskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    29,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Good. F them
    My money says it's bad! Personally, I hate IU much more anyway.

    And then their next game is Notre Dame. I might actually get a UC hat to wear for that one. LOL
    Last edited by GoMuskies; 09-18-2021 at 01:25 PM.

  5. #565
    All-Conference
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    My money says it's bad! Personally, I hate IU much more anyway.

    And then their next game is Notre Dame. I might actually get a UC hat to wear for that one. LOL
    Well, you got it. Betting on uc and winning would make me need to take about five showers.

    It’s be great if somehow both uc and nd lose the next game lol

  6. #566
    Supporting Member GoMuskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    29,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Well, you got it. Betting on uc and winning would make me need to take about five showers
    Eh, it's football. I'd feel different if we had a team. Got a little ML action on them when they were losing. Double good.

    Plus, anything that demoralized IU is nice. And this is a demoralizing loss, because UC gave IU every chance to win.

  7. #567
    All-Conference
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Eh, it's football. I'd feel different if we had a team. Got a little ML action on them when they were losing. Double good.

    Plus, anything that demoralized IU is nice. And this is a demoralizing loss, because UC gave IU every chance to win.
    Just curious..why the hatred for iu? There really isn’t anything that bothers me about them. Are you a closet uk fan?

  8. #568
    Supporting Member GoMuskies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    29,918
    Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    Just curious..why the hatred for iu? There really isn’t anything that bothers me about them. Are you a closet uk fan?
    Louisville fans generally dislike IU, too. And I've met far too many Hoosier fans that are obnoxious.

  9. #569
    All-Conference
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,494
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Louisville fans generally dislike IU, too. And I've met far too many Hoosier fans that are obnoxious.
    Fair enough!

    On another note that Miami-Michigan state game was easy money. Have a feeling the acc is really really bad this year.

  10. #570
    Supporting Member bjf123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Section 105
    Posts
    4,030
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    And I've met far too many Hoosier fans that are obnoxious.
    Thatís my reason for not being an Ohio State football fan. Too many obnoxious fans over the years.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Golf is a relatively simple game, played by reasonably intelligent people, stupidly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •