Page 170 of 256 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2559
    SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    How many of you guys are on the $10 to $10k challenge?
    Tell me more.......
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Tell me more.......
    It's a whole thing on gambling twitter. Start with $10, make one bet a day, rolling over the bet plus winnings until you hit $10k. I don't see many people past day two or three (so $40 LOL), but it's kind of fun. Today is day three for me, and given the $10 stakes I've taken it SUPER serious so far with big hits on South Dakota State and Fordham to get to the third day. Trying to play it safe with my $35 today and going Sixers ML (-400).

Supporting Member
    Seems so easy, should take around 10-12 days of winning. Of course it’s not m, but hell I’ll give it a whirl :)

Do you guys not remember last years streak where I turned $5 into $1200 (ish?) betting against Xavier first half spreads? I’m sure it’s somewhere in this thread during big east season. Pretty sure I lost $1000 because X covered first half against UConn.

This season has been the opposite, as X has covered first half spreads at a decent rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Do you guys not remember last years streak where I turned $5 into $1200 (ish?) betting against Xavier first half spreads? I’m sure it’s somewhere in this thread during big east season. Pretty sure I lost $1000 because X covered first half against UConn.

This season has been the opposite, as X has covered first half spreads at a decent rate.
    Yes, I do, you were on a roll!

Also this whole turn $10 into whatever sounds great, someone just tell me what bets to make, I am afraid I might not make it past $10 if its left up to me!
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Do you guys not remember last years streak where I turned $5 into $1200 (ish?) betting against Xavier first half spreads? I知 sure it痴 somewhere in this thread during big east season. Pretty sure I lost $1000 because X covered first half against UConn.

Yep sure do. I remember you being on a roll and I hopped on that train later. It was a nice money maker until the game you mentioned haha.

I値l give this a whirl 2-3 times. Going with x tonight to start, probably wouldn稚 if I were 3-4 days in lol

I’ll start with $10 on Wiggins 4+ 1st qtr points/ DRuss 4+ assists SGP. Currently on DK -110.

Supporting Member
    May do a Xavier-nova parlay. Moore should play better his second time out. I’m still high on nova with them now being mostly healthy. Maybe that changes tonight lol

I parlayed X moneyline and the over. Went to check my winning bet. Apparently I accidentally bet the under. FML.

Up to $43! $33 down and $9,957 to go!