Page 104 of 255 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2541
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I momentarily forgot that Xavier is actually kinda bad.

I need Collins to take out Swiatek down under to redeem me.
    Redemption!

Supporting Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Braun View Post
    Redemption!
    I don't really follow tennis all that much but awesome that Collins won...I see she is facing Barty who has been obliterating people but hoping Collins can pull it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Xville View Post
    I don't really follow tennis all that much but awesome that Collins won...I see she is facing Barty who has been obliterating people but hoping Collins can pull it off.
    One Djokovic was bounced by border patrol I made a late night $10 parlay of Nadal (+900) and Barty (+300) to win $390. Therefore Collins has a great shot. I think Medvedev wins but the men’s final 4 is a toss up I think. Nadal can struggle if the match goes into 4th and 5th sets. Pretty open.

Collins winning was huge for the bankroll. I don't know nothing about nothing (and probably won't be betting anymore on Australia), but I feel lilke neither Medvedev or Nadal are going to win the title. But I think Barty will smoke Collins. Not worth betting, though (-425).

First basket Friday games I like:
    MIA-LAC
    CHA-LAL
    POR-HOU
    MEM-UTA
    NYK-MIL

Take any long shot is my approach. Robert Covington +1800 is longest odds I see.

Edit: Covington may not play due to knee injury.

I took Jaylen Brown +650 and Portis +1000
    Last edited by Lloyd Braun; 01-28-2022 at 06:01 PM.

First basket Friday games I like:
    MIA-LAC
    CHA-LAL
    POR-HOU
    MEM-UTA
    NYK-MIL

Take any long shot is my approach. Robert Covington +1800 is longest odds I see.

Edit: Covington may not play due to knee injury.

I took Jaylen Brown +650 and Portis +1000
    Portis was a winner. Brown was a loser. All the other games got 25 threes except MIA/LAC got 24. A nice bonus is that even if your first basket wins they still give you $1/three. It’s like a bonus $25. Gravy…

Also this means Nadal or Barty will lose since there is not a possibility of having two days of profit in a row.

Who likes Creighton first half ML for even odds? Creighton -2.5 for +158? I feel really bad continually hammering this but until it loses it’s the only way to not feel completely pissed off when watching these X first halves.

Supporting Member
    Who likes Creighton first half ML for even odds? Creighton -2.5 for +158? I feel really bad continually hammering this but until it loses it’s the only way to not feel completely pissed off when watching these X first halves.
    I love it. I don’t feel bad… I have made plenty the last three games at the ridiculous lines Vegas has put out. Not our fault

If you have fanduel they have “race to” points today. So if you’re also liking the trend of Xavier’s 2nd war troubles you can choose the race to 15, 20 also for even odds.

Made a little 4 team parlay at +1200 of Duke -5.5 + LSU - 2.5 + Xavier -1.5 + VMI -3.0, expecting Xavier to be the one to shit the bed, but luckily on DraftKings if only one leg loses I get it back. *sigh*