Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardy Turtle View Post
    Hot mustard is the best McNugget sauce and it's not even close. I will fight all who dissent.
    Wendy's nuggets all day. Dunk that in bbq with a side of frostyfries and I'm good to go. You can keep your McNuggets and whatever sauce you want.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvester View Post
    Wendy's nuggets all day. Dunk that in bbq with a side of frostyfries and I'm good to go. You can keep your McNuggets and whatever sauce you want.
    The sriracha suace at Wendy's is traaaaash. They need to bring back the buffalo ranch or the spicy nuggets.

Not to be a douche or anything here, but why the hell is Tardy's thread relevant to Men's Basketball???

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Not to be a douche or anything here, but
    Isn't this sort of like starting a statement with, "No offense, but..." or "I'm not a racist, but...."?

Quote Originally Posted by sylvester View Post
    You go to Wendy's and don't order a junior bacon cheeseburger? I question your patriotism.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    Isn't this sort of like starting a statement with, "No offense, but..." or "I'm not a racist, but...."?
    Hahaha in hindsight yes, and we all have douchebag qualities, but it was a genuine question...

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Not to be a douche or anything here, but why the hell is Tardy's thread relevant to Men's Basketball???
    Tardy is a Great American. About once a year or so, a Muskie basketball player is in need of a bail bondsman.

He lives to serve.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

I like a program with a full menu of services. I just hope we don't need them all....

I'm not sure how anyone can get nuggets from anywhere but Chick Fil A. I do agree that Wendy's is better than McDonalds, but that is like talking about who is the second cutest.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoX View Post
    You go to Wendy's and don't order a junior bacon cheeseburger? I question your patriotism.
    While that is a good point - I believe the consistent quality of your order will on average be better with nuggs over the JBC. Some locations just can't figure out how to pump out a good enough burger these days...and sometimes when you are stuck in Angola, IN (true life example) and need some Wendy's, the offerings are just not very good across the board. And that's crazy given how simple the process is supposed to be.

So yes, I will generally take my nuggs with that in mind.