Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    Is it like a ticket type of event, how much do they usually run? It seems like an interesting thing, I wouldn't mind going.
    Yes it is a ticketed event.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by bleedXblue View Post
    Why is this always on a Weds night? Don't they know I have my golf league on Wednesdays?
    You want some cheese with that whine???? you could always get a sub for that night.
    Section 201 Proud member of the Loudmouths. Our motto: Cheer often and cheer loud. And at times cheer long.

Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    No. It's a gathering where steaks (chicken) and beer are served. The coaches speak and you get to talk to other Xavier fans. Not fictional at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    And I am proud to say, commenced, perpetrated and operated each year by an illustrious 1972 Classmate of mine, and fellow 2 time Back to Back Intramural Softball Champion team member KP.

Because of work obligations, I have been unable to attend for too many years, but I am BACK this year. Coming off an Elite 8 performance and the prospects for next season, this event will be OFF THE HOOK this year.
    It is SWEET....To be ELITE

Quote Originally Posted by XURunner85 View Post
    You want some cheese with that whine???? you could always get a sub for that night.

cheddar please.....LOL

I have gone the past 4-5 years,usually meet Runner and SurfXU there. It's $40.00 and you get the meal and all the beer you want. It's a cool event. They usually give out a decent hat too. It's at Hamilton Badin High School.
    This is Our City!

The registration is open on the Alumni Website. I'm ready for the season and this is a nice warm up.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Bumping. As we've hit the summer doldrums (thanks to Trevon and the Baseball Team for getting us through May and June).

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Voice of Reason Masterofreality's Avatar
    In.....Possible appearances by Snipe and Freddy Garvin as well.
    It is SWEET....To be ELITE

i reside in the murky dreams of drug addled women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
    I have gone the past 4-5 years,usually meet Runner and SurfXU there. It's $40.00 and you get the meal and all the beer you want. It's a cool event. They usually give out a decent hat too. It's at Hamilton Badin High School.
    I'm going for the first time but insist on getting a Surf autographed glossy.

i reside in the murky dreams of drug addled women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    In.....Possible appearances by Snipe and Freddy Garvin as well.
    Gonna be an expensive Uber. Glad I insisted on those Uber gift cards from work.