Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Coz View Post
    Do I have to wear a golf shirt to this or can I get by with a tee? Because SNipe and I want to wear out inappropriate twinsy tees,
    Does Snipe own a shirt with a collar? When his Uber drops him off tonight, I hope he writes a long winded, drunken post giving a full report of tonights' activities.
    "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine.--Jeff Spicoli"

They shut down sales today and Coz didn't get the tickets. I am on the outside looking in. It is a shame because I was finally bringing the Final Five T-Shirts
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Call the Chairman and tell him to pick up a couple more steaks.
    2023 Sweet 16

Butler County Steak Fry (June 21, 2017)

Sorry for no live updates as I had no signal (thanks TMobile). It was nice to see many of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    They shut down sales today and Coz didn't get the tickets. I am on the outside looking in. It is a shame because I was finally bringing the Final Five T-Shirts
    I'm so upset that these dudes were out on the street. BUT....
    My guy Kev, who runs this thing with an iron fist, made it very clear that A) This was the largest crowd ever at this deal (Clearly because MOR was making his maiden appearance) and B) For people to get their damn reservations in EARLY. It is now clearly posted on the XU.edu website under alumni so there is no excuse not to reserve. High quality hat was given out last night too. After seeing The Coz over the weekend, he could have used one of those!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

All-Conference
    I've seen this for years now and have always wondered "Butler County Steak Fry"....what does that have to do with Xavier basketball? Is there a story here?

Quote Originally Posted by drudy23 View Post
    I've seen this for years now and have always wondered "Butler County Steak Fry"....what does that have to do with Xavier basketball? Is there a story here?
    It's just an event put on by Xavier Alumni where the AD and various coaches come and mingle with the public. They then give updates/previews of the upcoming season and take questions from the audience.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    It's just an event put on by Xavier Alumni where the AD and various coaches come and mingle with the public. They then give updates/previews of the upcoming season and take questions from the audience.

Soooooooooooo....awaiting the report from those in attendance.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    Are we sure they "shut down sales"? Could they just have caller ID?

Just a thought.....

Butler County Steak Fry (June 21, 2017)

Big K has one class to complete this summer before he comes to campus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook