Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    All-Conference
    What I wrote in the Mock Draft thread:

I'm guessing Tre knows it's going to be a long shot to make the first round. Additionally, you don't gain elite level quickness and explosiveness (which is keeping him out of the first round) in one year (or sometimes ever). So, him finding his way into the first round next year is also likely a long shot.

So for him, does he like school enough and feel he has some unfinished business at X, or is he OK getting drafted in the 2nd round and developing those quickness and explosiveness things under the eye of an NBA team....or just go to Europe and start making money.

Tough choice, but not mine to make.

Check me if I'm wrong, but can't you only declare one time and withdraw your name?
    Mama always told me, stupid is as stupid does. @danagardens

Lol @ everyone saying "zzzz no surprise here"...

The kid has always had NBA aspirations and always been thought of as a guy who could leave early. He declared and came back last year, then blew up in the NCAA Tournament. I wouldn't have been surprised at all if he declared and signed with an agent.

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    Check me if I'm wrong, but can't you only declare one time and withdraw your name?
    You're wrong. I read it on another thread here the other day, and I'm going to act like I knew it all along.

Quote Originally Posted by 94GRAD View Post
    "The council also voted that players will be allowed to enter or remove their names from the NBA draft multiple times without jeopardizing their eligibility and also will be allowed to participate in the NBA draft combine and one NBA team tryout per year.

The current rule stated that players were only allowed to declare for the NBA draft once while maintaining their college eligibility.

NCAA spokesman David Worlock confirmed the changes to ESPN."

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...ent-pushed-may

Quote Originally Posted by GetUp5 View Post
    No one is surprised about Tre.

You weren't a LITTLE surprised about Ed?
    No. I was not a little surprised by Ed.

Just like I'm not going to be a little surprised that Tre stays in the draft.
    Last edited by SemajParlor; 03-31-2017 at 05:05 PM.
    Run the table.

Quote Originally Posted by xufan2434 View Post
    He absolutely should. There's no harm in going against the best for a couple weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by GetUp5 View Post
    100%. Why not?? There's no downside.
    You guys make it sound like all these players have to do is go to an open gym. This isn't the basketball equivalent of a career fair.

All I care about is that Tre now follows me on Instagram.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Caf View Post
    You guys make it sound like all these players have to do is go to an open gym. This isn't the basketball equivalent of a career fair.
    Cal made the entire UK team do it last year, including the walk ons...

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    No surprise.

Wake me when there's news.
    Wake you? Figured you would be too busy instagramming for Trevon and the rest of your followers....