Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I'm kind of stunned anyone's been surprised by any moves from Sumner or Blueitt so far. This seems to all be very predictable. People should probably be more reliant on their own heads than the sites created to make money.
    Run the table.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    I'm kind of stunned anyone's been surprised by any moves from Sumner or Blueitt so far. This seems to all be very predictable. People should probably be more reliant on their own heads than the sites created to make money.
    Are there people surprised by Tre?

Not totally sure but coming back probably means 1) They'll have a bobblehead giveaway of Tre. 2) His shirt will hang from the rafters and his number will be retired. 3) He'll be a Xavier legend because he led us to the promised land.

Quote Originally Posted by ammtd34 View Post
    Are there people surprised by Tre?
    I'm not sure surprised is the right word. More pleased that he's not signing with an agent.

If he returns, this team can be sick. I mean finally unseat Villanova sick.
    We've come a long way since my bench seat at the Fieldhouse!

Honestly with the rules, I would expect JP to declare with no agent...workout for teams...get feedback....return for his senior. Getting that feedback for any kind of post college career would seem invaluable.

Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    No one is surprised about Tre.

You weren't a LITTLE surprised about Ed? He said himself he'd have been back if the doctors told him he'd be ready a couple months sooner. Ed himself was probably a little surprised by the feedback from the doctor right before he announced. You weren't though.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Honestly with the rules, I would expect JP to declare with no agent...workout for teams...get feedback....return for his senior. Getting that feedback for any kind of post college career would seem invaluable.
    He absolutely should. There's no harm in going against the best for a couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    100%. Why not?? There's no downside.

No surprise.

Wake me when there's news.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell