Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyy View Post
    Catch-and-shoot wing. His defense is underrated. Its not great, but it might be adequate, if he can shoot well enough.
    Jared Dudley
    Run the table.

Tried not to read into anything during this process, but gotta say, it's weird to cancel a workout with a team that has multiple second round picks the day before the deadline if you're planning on leaving, no?

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Tried not to read into anything during this process, but gotta say, it's weird to cancel a workout with a team that has multiple second round picks the day before the deadline if you're planning on leaving, no?
    Unless he got a promise from someone else, I suppose.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    As a fan,

Knicks + Good News = Brain does not compute
    Ugh same. I can only take this as the Knicks have done something yet again to screw me as a fan. So I am guessing they told Tre that no workout needed, they were guaranteeing they would take him with one of their 2 second round picks. Of course to screw me even further (as I would love an XU guy on the Knicks) the Knicks will renig that guarantee and Tre will go undrafted.
    Last edited by D-West & PO-Z; 05-23-2017 at 02:20 PM.
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    nm

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by SemajParlor View Post
    Jared Dudley
    Dudley is bigger (although not by a ton) and shot 44% from deep his last year in college. Tre shot 37% last year.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    Knicks workout cancelled.

Good news coming?
    Do we know who cancelled it? Tre or Knicks?
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Do we know who cancelled it? Tre or Knicks?
    I don't.

If the Knicks (who haven't worked him out) cancelled the work-out, I doubt it means they are going to guarantee him a 2nd round pick.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    If the Knicks (who haven't worked him out) cancelled the work-out, I doubt it means they are going to guarantee him a 2nd round pick.
    Ha, I was kidding. But in all honesty that would be so far down the list of dumbest things the Knicks have/could/would do that it wouldnt be shocking at all.