Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    I was just saying he and Ed both posted trolling pics. Not saying it has anything to do with a decision.
    And what I'm saying is that those "trolling pics", particularly Ed's, were not intended to troll.

Ed was all set to stay until right before his announcement when the doctor's came back with an updated timeline for recovery that had him missing most of this year.

In other words, at the time he posted the "trolling pic" he fully intended to return.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    And what I'm saying is that those "trolling pics", particularly Ed's, were not intended to troll.

Ed was all set to stay until right before his announcement when the doctor's came back with an updated timeline for recovery that had him missing most of this year.

In other words, at the time he posted the "trolling pic" he fully intended to return.
    I don't even consider them trolling to be honest, I think Ed has a real love for his team and time at X, he showed it with the way played and even his tweets and stuff during our tournament run. Sure it's superficial, and we don't really know what a guy is thinking, especially just from social media, but I fully don't think he had any intentions of giving us false hope, and rather just showing his love for X and it's fans.

https://youtu.be/62_WM-c8mgU

Im no expert, but if I had to guess based on his body language In this video he's gone.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jehoya View Post
    https://youtu.be/62_WM-c8mgU

Im no expert, but if I had to guess based on his body language In this video he's gone.....
    Agreed. The fact he has his mind made up and hasn't hired an agent yet gives me hope though.

Lately, every one of Xavier's marginal NBA draft prospects has left. Trevon is not getting drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Lately, every one of Xavier's marginal NBA draft prospects has left. Trevon is not getting drafted.
    X has made a living (Trevon excluded) on prep school guys who are on the older side by the time they're deciding whether to go pro. That cuts in favor of leaving IMO.

Also if Tre stays in the draft I'd be very surprised if he wasn't picked in the second round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9poi-Fyhiw

Longer version of that video. Just don't see him returning. Would love to be wrong.

The video just reminds me of someone that turned the page on their word of the day calendar and got, "per se," And decided to use it as much as possible. In all seriousness, I hope Tre is happy with his decision and never looks back, one way or the other. He brought us many happy times, it's either more of the same or I am happy for him now.

Quote Originally Posted by XMuskieFTW View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9poi-Fyhiw

Longer version of that video. Just don't see him returning. Would love to be wrong.
    Tre sounds like someone who WANTS to go pro this year. But we already know that. That's why he declared for the draft. The real analysis is whether it makes sense this year all things considered. That's why Bluiett is (smartly) maximizing every workout until the last possible second with the Knicks bringing him in Wed afternoon. The Bluiett brain trust and the Xavier coaches are pretty clearly a strong decision making group -- either way, all parties will feel the best decision was made in 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by AviatorX View Post
    Tre sounds like someone who WANTS to go pro this year. But we already know that. That's why he declared for the draft. The real analysis is whether it makes sense this year all things considered. That's why Bluiett is (smartly) maximizing every workout until the last possible second with the Knicks bringing him in Wed afternoon. The Bluiett brain trust and the Xavier coaches are pretty clearly a strong decision making group -- either way, all parties will feel the best decision was made in 48 hours.
    I seriously wonder how much feedback teams really give these guys.