Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

List of Transfers Who Are Available

Link

If you want to look through the guys immediately available, go to the Verbal Commits link below, scroll down to the complete transfer list and then click the arrow to sort by immediately eligible. Some interesting names.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Mark Donnal from Michigan is not a bad player at all. He was most likely recruited over. Nothing on there that is overly exciting. Bhullar's brother is leaving NMSU.

With Ed gone and bringing in Scruggs I'd love to see us pursue Vance Jackson real hard

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    Mark Donnal from Michigan is not a bad player at all. He was most likely recruited over. Nothing on there that is overly exciting. Bhullar's brother is leaving NMSU.
    I was going to ask about Dan Dakich's son out of Michigan, but I thought it might make MOR's head explode.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    With Ed gone and bringing in Scruggs I'd love to see us pursue Vance Jackson real hard
    My guess is he ends up closer to home. I have no inside info there, but I follow the transfer market pretty closely every year and it seems like if guys go far away from home initially when they transfer they almost always look to get back closer to home.

Could also see us making a run at Allerik Freeman from Baylor since we recruited him in the past

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    My guess is he ends up closer to home. I have no inside info there, but I follow the transfer market pretty closely every year and it seems like if guys go far away from home initially when they transfer they almost always look to get back closer to home.
    Your probably right

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    Although aren't we technically closer to home for him haha

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Could also see us making a run at Allerik Freeman from Baylor since we recruited him in the past
    This makes sense though. He gives us the veteran 2 who has big conference experience, he knows our staff and he can advance deep in the tournament. This allows us to put Tre at the 4 if he comes back

Malik Ellison is leaving St. John's. That's a bad deal for St. John's.