Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Sophomore
    Anybody know whether the staff prefers Bragg or Morrow?

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    We were a below average 3 point shooting team last year and made the elite 8.
    We also were in consecutive must-win games at the end of the regular season and start of the conference tourney just to even be included in the field, so I'm not sure this is a good argument. We got hot at the right time and Tre had an amazing tournament. I don't think 3-pt shooting should be viewed as inconsequential to success going forward.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by markchal View Post
    We also were in consecutive must-win games at the end of the regular season and start of the conference tourney just to even be included in the field, so I'm not sure this is a good argument. We got hot at the right time and Tre had an amazing tournament. I don't think 3-pt shooting should be viewed as inconsequential to success going forward.
    Last year's issues were on the defensive end. The offense, despite being below average from outside the 3 point arc, was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan View Post
    Last year's issues were on the defensive end. The offense, despite being below average from outside the 3 point arc, was very good.
    Though I agree, I also still think we should add a shooter just to keep an extra weapon in the arsenal. Teams that live and die by the 3 generally don't do that hot, but having a couple shooters as options can really open up the floor with options.

Sophomore
    We are not adding a shooter, we have a 1562 point scorer who will be on the roster.
    “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” -Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by xufan02 View Post
    We are not adding a shooter, we have a 1562 point scorer who will be on the roster.
    Did I miss something? And you know this how? We are not acting like we need a shooter, I'll freely admit.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Did I miss something? And you know this how? We are not acting like we need a shooter, I'll freely admit.
    Just look at his last few posts, he knows EVERYTHING that is going on, he is a mind-reader! He knows exactly what the Xavier staff is thinking, he knows exactly what Ed Morrow is thinking, he knows exactly what Xavier's lineups will be, and he probably knows exactly what YOU are thinking too! haha

Quote Originally Posted by xumioh12 View Post
    just look at his last few posts, he knows everything that is going on, he is a mind-reader! He knows exactly what the xavier staff is thinking, he knows exactly what ed morrow is thinking, he knows exactly what xavier's lineups will be, and he probably knows exactly what you are thinking too! Haha
    holy shit we have david blaine on our message board!?!?!?!

EDIT: You guys not letting me all caps that message are really bringing me down over here... fun police I swear.

He picked Butler in the BET, Maryland, FSU and Az in the Dance so I wouldn't go to Vegas with the guy.
    2023 Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    He picked Butler in the BET, Maryland, FSU and Az in the Dance so I wouldn't go to Vegas with the guy.
    Someone who is consistently wrong is just as valuable in Vegas as someone who is consistently right!