Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 96

This "Team 96" thread has no mention of Ed anywhere in next season's mix. The "2017-18" thread reads like him coming back is a given.
    Obviously he's got some thinking to do.
    How do the scholarship numbers shake out with him staying vs him leaving?
    We lose Sheed, Malcom and Tre. We keep Q, Gates, JP, Sean, and Tyrique. Does that leave room for Ed and all the recruits?

Quote Originally Posted by XU-PA View Post
    This "Team 96" thread has no mention of Ed anywhere in next season's mix. The "2017-18" thread reads like him coming back is a given.
    Obviously he's got some thinking to do.
    How do the scholarship numbers shake out with him staying vs him leaving?
    We lose Sheed, Malcom and Tre. We keep Q, Gates, JP, Sean, and Tyrique. Does that leave room for Ed and all the recruits?
    Both Tre and Ed can come back and we'll be at the 13 scholly limit. So if one or both leave, the coaches will probably be shopping in the transfer market.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    It's funny, I know Insider is very cheap to get, but i just resent ESPN a little bit more than my curiousity about what that might say. .

So is Kentravious Jones just not in the picture at all?

I know people said his grades weren't good, but what's the story at this point?
    I think this guy should be wrapped up and at least on the bench and learning in practice.

I am hoping a major corner is turned for all of our returning guys. Based on recent history it seems to happen for two or three most years, so that bodes well!

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post

I think this guy should be wrapped up and at least on the bench and learning in practice.

I am hoping a major corner is turned for all of our returning guys. Based on recent history it seems to happen for two or three most years, so that bodes well!
    Kentrevious is still anticipated to come. His grades have improved greatly since he transferred to that Prep School. The question is if he can make the test score. He's anticipating being here and being on Team 96... And there is room for him with the scholly limit.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

I know it's very limited, but the big guy has good hands and good feet from what I've seen. I'll let it play out, but he looks encouraging. In time....

Still calling us, and Gonzaga "mid majors" and referring to us from outside the "power 5" conferenes. not sure the people writing scripts there have even been watching college hoops in the last several years

Ridder was awarded Missouri high school basketball player of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by sirthought View Post

Even if he comes next year, I'd be shocked if he didn't redshirt. We will have 3 other bigs when we play one at a time.