Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Game Thread: Xavier vs. Gonzaga (March 25, 2017) NCAA Tournament Elite Eight

#11 Xavier Musketeers vs. #1 Gonzaga Generic Mascots

NCAA Tournament West Regional Final

March 25, 2017

Game Time: 6:09 p.m. ET

SAP Center | San Jose, California

TV: TBS

Live Stream

Radio: 700 WLW & Westwood One

Live Chat

Live Stats

GoXavier

Enquirer

CBS Sports

Line: Gonzaga -8 | Over/Under 145.5

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Attack and Finish.

"I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me.”
    Malcolm Bernard
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Xavier and Kentucky both in the Elite 8 what a couple of days! A Kentucky vs Xavier Championship game would be my dream game.
    2014 RTS National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams) 2015 RTS 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)
    2012 NFFC National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams) 2015/2018 NCAA Bracketology 351/362 pts

X is going to the NC bois I can feel it. Beat the Zags tomorrow and nothing is stopping this team. 3 more games, 1 at a time. LETS DO THIS BOIS!!!
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Gonzaga's big guy isn't any better than Arizona's big guy.

Let's do this!

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Radio: 700 WLW & Westwood One

Why has the broadcast on 700 WLW not been on IHeartRadio stream? Is it an NCAA license thing? I would very much like to hear Joe & Byron pre-and-post game.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Sophomore
    Getting ready for take off on 1st plane in orlando. Connect in ATL then land in San Jose 7 hours later. Here is the most important question. If flying 1st class where all drinks are free, should I start my pregame celebration or take a nap and go with plan that I'll have 5 hours before tip when I arrive to start having a few drinks. ...

Quote Originally Posted by kmcrawfo View Post
    Here is the most important question. If flying 1st class where all drinks are free, should I start my pregame celebration or take a nap and go with plan that I'll have 5 hours before tip when I arrive to start having a few drinks. ...
    Are you willing to follow Malcolm Bernard and sacrifice everything for this team? Hit the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    Gonzaga's big guy isn't any better than Arizona's big guy.
    Arizona's bigs are way better cause they are more versatile. The only difference is they are not going to stay away from him the final 11 minutes like Zona did. However, the Zags have nowhere near the overall athletic ability and quality that Zona has. I said it once and I'll say it again... the winner between X and Zona was taking this region. That will be proven true around 8:15 tonight!!!