Sights and Sounds from the End of the Sweet 16 game

Joe and Byron's call (Link)

Post-Game with Travis Steele (Link)

Post-Game with Chris Mack (Link)

Post-Game with Malcom Bernard (Link)

Highlights (Link)

Post Game Presser with Players (Link)
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Great stuff, thanks for posting!

Excellent thread Muskie.

Lets put any articles for the Zags game and any articles about the Arizona win here.

Today is fun. Last night was indescribable.

Is there a replay of the game out there? Could only listen....would love to watch the the game that legends are made of!!!
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Made back page of the NY Post.

march-24-back.jpg
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Public reps Muskie. I was just coming on here to see if anyone had a link to Joe & Byron's call. I would prefer to watch the game while listening to them, but the radio was ahead of the March Madness app.
    "It's like X wasn't given enough to do, so they had to promise it more. Okay, you don't start a lot of words, but we'll give you a co-starring role in tic-tac-toe. And you will be associated with hugs and kisses. And you will mark the spot. And you will make writing Christmas easier." -Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
    Joe and Byron's call (Link)

Post-Game with Travis Steele (Link)

Post-Game with Chris Mack (Link)

Post-Game with Malcom Bernard (Link)

Highlights (Link)

Post Game Presser with Players (Link)
    I actually had tears welling up in my eyes listening to the joy of Malcolm Bernard. What a journey that he has been a part of and what a leader he has become. Did anyone ever in their wildest dreams foresee that last summer when what seemed to be a minor announcement was made that he was transferring to Xavier from Florida A & M?

And listening to the radio snippets. How fantastic is it that rather having some pro Columbia School of Broadcasting (or worse some Northwestern) grad calling Xavier games , we have 2 former Xavier students and players that wear their Blue Hearts on their sleeves. And they are guys you can hang out with and they'll enjoy your company? Bottom line is that they are superb announcers too. Joe has developed into one of the best around and Byron is unchecked in his insights. It truly is a family affair.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    I actually had tears welling up in my eyes listening to the joy of Malcolm Bernard. What a journey that he has been a part of and what a leader he has become. Did anyone ever in their wildest dreams foresee that last summer when what seemed to be a minor announcement was made that he was transferring to Xavier from Florida A & M?

And listening to the radio snippets. How fantastic is it that rather having some pro Columbia School of Broadcasting (or worse some Northwestern) grad calling Xavier games , we have 2 former Xavier students and players that wear their Blue Hearts on their sleeves. And they are guys you can hang out with and they'll enjoy your company? Bottom line is that they are superb announcers too. Joe has developed into one of the best around and Byron is unchecked in his insights. It truly is a family affair.
    Loved it when Byron giggled with pride when he heard Mack say we "throttled" FSU in the post game presser...

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post

Joe and Byron are two of the greatest ambassadors for Xavier basketball. They are the nicest, most down to earth people you could ever meet. Not an ounce of ego. We could not ask for a better pair!!!