Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

We Got Jobbed By The Refs In The Arizona Game.

Sour grapes, I know. Except it isn't sour grapes when you win.

Now that we won, I would like to comment on the replays. You see Tre going for a bucket, and multiple hands on him. I think they raped us tonight and the refs let them do it. And don't dare touch one of their big men when they come into the lane.

Check out Sean's last bucket, he had three guys converge on him while he shot that bucket, and the biggest guy flat out landed on his shoulders. He was fouled by 2 guys on the same play and still made the bucket. But no call.

Every time they cut to the tape of one of our buckets I got outraged. Where was the foul?

If we lost and I complained about 8 on 5 that would be sour grapes. But the fact of the matter is that we won, and the refs still sucked.

And guess what, they did.
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Dude I know I'm new here but this is weak. If you want that call for Omara then Tyrique fouled the play before. Enjoy the win

Quote Originally Posted by stammina0721 View Post
    Dude I know I'm new here but this is weak. If you want that call for Omara then Tyrique fouled the play before. Enjoy the win
    Just stop...

Quote Originally Posted by x factor View Post
    just stop...
    ikr

Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Just stop...
    Your probably right. This can't end well if I respond to this post anymore. I'll leave it be

Sophomore
    Other than that charge on Tre - and you're going to have a bad call in 40 minutes - I thought the refs were fine.

Junior
    I think there were a few times we didn't get the call. One on a blatant body when Gates got a rebound (that we almost let slip out of bounds). Couple other times Tre got fouled on way to hoop where defender appeared straight up but arms were coming down which is 99% going to be a call.

Damn it I just watched the game in full (was at work last night). Gotta make one more comment. Chris Mack threw a towel and cursed on the Blueitt charge and got no T. Nuff said as far as I'm concerned

Is this a real post? I mean it was 320 a.m.
    "He's a little bit ball-dominant, he needs to have the ball in his hands, and he's not a good shooter." Ball-dominant … isn't that a nice way of calling someone a ball hog? Where is my Jay Bilas Thesaurus?

Follow XH on Twitter

Follow XH on Facebook

Gotta be honest, I really didn't see it as an unfair skew and for what it's worth they got more fouls than us. I'll always be an advocate for let them play. Especially in the closing minutes.