Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations

Congratulations

This one is going to hurt for a while. I can't recall playing against a team with that much heart. Now go beat the Zags.

Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That. Was. Awesome.

From a PC fan who always supports our BE cousins.
    Thank you for what you did. I envy you, but more importantly, I am really happy for you.

Seriously, guys - how many of you had visions of an elite eight game in your heads back when it looked like the wheels were coming off in late February. So much respect for righting yourselves and doing what you have done in the tournament, especially tonight.

GREAT JOB!

Quote Originally Posted by DeePhence View Post
    From a PC fan who always supports our BE cousins.
    Thank you for what you did. I envy you, but more importantly, I am really happy for you.

Seriously, guys - how many of you had visions of an elite eight game in your heads back when it looked like the wheels were coming off in late February. So much respect for righting yourselves and doing what you have done in the tournament, especially tonight.

GREAT JOB!
    Not a single one of us. With Edmond and Myles being lost for the season we were just hoping to make the tourney.

thanks!

The ultimate roller coaster ride of a season...there are no words right now. Season isn't over though!

Thanks XRAYCAT for showing up in defeat, classy.

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xraycat View Post
    This one is going to hurt for a while. I can't recall playing against a team with that much heart. Now go beat the Zags.
    Thank you!

Unreal, I still cant believe it!
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

83% chance we lose, but this team doesn't know how to right now!
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    Thank, XRay. Appreciate your thoughts. You guys have one of the best around in Sean and he WILL get you guys back to the Final Four. You can book that.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbiemcgee View Post
    83% chance we lose, but this team doesn't know how to right now!
    Didn't have high hopes for this game til I saw the 8+ minute vid of the team showing back up to the 'tas at like 2 AM and Shid said it ain't over or it's just beginning or something awesome like that

Big ups to the rando that was carrying an honest to God speaker around

I can't recall playing against a team with that much heart.
    No one can, because no team before ever has.

I wish Arizona did not have to face Xavier on this side of the bracket. I wish Sean Miller and Arizona the best. Let's meet in the National Championship next year.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."