Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Players' Tribune - Trevon Bluiett

Not sure how many of you are familiar with this site, but every now and again I'll see one of these articles pop up. They are written by players (either current or retired) and they tell a pretty good story from their perspective about a certain event.

I had no idea that they had active college players write these, until I saw one from Trevon Bluiett pop up this morning.

Really good article -- https://www.theplayerstribune.com/tr...march-madness/

This is better than all the articles written about Xavier this season combined. Exceptional find, kyxu.

Attack and Finish.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Sophomore
    Loved the piece, but I'll be honest, I don't like seeing the part about the team reading all the message boards and stuff. Too few people consider that they players themselves probably read a lot of this stuff before they post.

Letssss goooooooo Tre

That was a great piece. Didn't know it was Malcolm that stood up in the players only meeting. Can't wait for tonight

LOVE IT!!

THIS is what playing college sports is all about. It's not about winning as much as it is about refusing to quit, refusing to give up, refusing to take the easy way out and stop competing. It's not just a lesson about sports, it's a lesson about life. Well Done, Tre! Well Done!

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    This is better than all the articles written about Xavier this season combined. Exceptional find, kyxu.

Attack and Finish.
    I agree. I thought that provided more insight than most of the things we have read during this time.

My sword is raised.

agree with all that has been said, great article on many levels.

I found myself re-looking multiple times on who wrote this article - I found it not just well-written "from a player's perspective," but well written from a sports-article perspective... truly well done.

Quote Originally Posted by THRILLHOUSE View Post
    My sword is raised.
    Seek help after 4 hours.
    2023 Sweet 16

Sophomore
    These Tribune articles always impress. But they've never had a real connection to me until this one. This was a great read and if you weren't already pumped up for tonight, then this article pushes the knob to 11. Is it 10:09pm yet?