Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I arrived home to Baby X2 covered in blue marker. She is definitely...

...READY FOR A WAR!!!

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Sophomore
    I was able to call WFAN in NY today (shocked to get on) and extolled X to Mike Francesa. Mentioned that X (and Big East) did it the right way, no one and done, most 4 year players, etc. Mike said X playing with house money and may get tight, and i ended with Trevon having a Jimmy Chitwood moment as X (and Butler) are the only true "Hoosiers" type remaining. Good luck X

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whopper View Post
    I was able to call WFAN in NY today (shocked to get on) and extolled X to Mike Francesa. Mentioned that X (and Big East) did it the right way, no one and done, most 4 year players, etc. Mike said X playing with house money and may get tight, and i ended with Trevon having a Jimmy Chitwood moment as X (and Butler) are the only true "Hoosiers" type remaining. Good luck X
    That is pretty cool, I imagine it is very difficult to get through there.

Did Francesa think we were still in the A10?? HAHAHA
    "I’m willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I’m going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I’m going to play harder than I’ve ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Playlist, courtesy of @XUAthletics: