Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gonzaga

Junior

Gonzaga

I was listening on Indy radio to the color man for Gonzaga being interviewed about this weekend. They were sort of comparing the successes of non power 5 programs. This Zags guy says "I doubt any schools come close to the Zags in NCAA success" WTF, yeah they go every year because they play in a dog shit conference. And the kicker is, the interviewer didn't challenge the guy at all, and his station is the Butler flagship.
    Oh, this guy also had the nerve to say all the other mid majors love us...meaning the Zags. What a delusional bunch of assholes. Hope we get a chance to pound their ass.

I don't know a mid major program. I think most are irrelevant. Yawn,

I cheer like hell for Gonzaga when they're playing anyone other than us. Beats the hell out of seeing most power conference assholes win.

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I cheer like hell for Gonzaga when they're playing anyone other than us. Beats the hell out of seeing most power conference assholes win.
    yep. No question about it.

Hell no F**k the Zags. Every year they get this inflated ranking then do well in a conference that is awful. Then comes tournament time they shit the bed. That program is a fraud and after we beat desert raccoon I hope we face them. For any of you who root for that fraudulent team you are either in your 70's or in college, F**K the Zags
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn’t have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

You won't get the chance. WVU is going to win that game by 8-10 pts

Junior
    I think zags beat West Va. They do have a really good defense. For Xavier's case I hope that happens, WV press scares the crap out of me....but I'd rather be scared than at home.

I think tHuggyBear's boys beat the Zags too.
    "Xavier born and Xavier bred, and when I am gone I will be Xavier Dead!"
    NJ!NP! 8/30/12

All I know is Mark Few is a Grade A A**hole

And for my hot take this morning, I'm convinced the reason he never left Gonzaga is because he can't handle the spotlight. He loves being hidden up in the Northwest where no one really ever pays attention to them except to give em praise since they have so many wins. Then he finally gets in the spotlight in the tournament and they choke. Because of that, I do think WVA beats them. But yes, I would love nothing more than to not only beat them in the race to the Final 4, but to go through them to get there

Sophomore
    America's darlings! Shaggy-haired scrappers, always scrapping harder than anyone else scraps in college basketball!