Page 39 of 44 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AZtoCA View Post
    Good job X!

Miller is so stubborn he would rather lose then Mix up defense with Zone ( congrats to coach Mack for being flexiable with his team )
    I know your post is out of post-loss frustration, but I really do think that is one of Mack's HUGE strengths -- his flexibility from roster to roster. He re wrote the offense for Jordan Crawford's year, implemented the 1-3-1 two years ago, and the list goes on. Huge strength for him as a coach.

What an unbelievable run! This is a special team and Coach Mack has more than proven he and this program are elite!!

Good job X!

Miller is so stubborn he would rather lose then Mix up defense with Zone ( congrats to coach Mack for being flexiable with his team )
    I don't know about other X fans but I remember fans constantly asking him on his radio show if he was ever going to play any zone and he would get so annoyed with it. Miller really hates playing zone for some reason. Don't expect him to change.
    Poster formerly known as LyonsIsFlyin

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by azgreg View Post
    Great game guys. Good luck Saturday.
    Thanks! It was a great game. I hope Sean Miller and the Arizona Wildcats will get to Final Four sooner than later.

No I'm serious Mack is flexible and I'm jealous

Miller Needs to Mix it up he has teams loaded with 5* and he can't get over the hump ( only UK and Duke has had more 5* players then us since miller got here witch is a credit to him)
    Last edited by AZtoCA; 03-24-2017 at 12:55 AM.

No I'm serious Mack is flexiable and I'm jealous

Miller Needs to Mix it up he has teams loaded with 5* and he can't get over the hump ( only UK and Duke has had more 5* plyaers then us )
    Go rain on your own message board man. We have no room for anything but celebration here.

Can't believe we ran a play for Sean tied at the end. Brilliant!

Sophomore
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcherXU View Post
    What an unbelievable run! This is a special team and Coach Mack has more than proven he and this program are elite!!

I don't know about other X fans but I remember fans constantly asking him on his radio show if he was ever going to play any zone and he would get so annoyed with it. Miller really hates playing zone for some reason. Don't expect him to change.
    Its funny you mention that. Because I remember a few years ago (4?) I asked Mack during his radio show why he never ran a zone. I believe it wasn't until Kris Dunn that he was eventually forced to experiment with zones.

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    You guys see Bill Murray give Sr Rose a nuggie!?!? LOL
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

Wait wait wait.... WE F***ING OUT-REBOUNDED THEM????

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Game Replay on CBS Sports right now.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17