2 11.76%
  • Butt Whopping

2 11.76%
  • Bitch Slapping

1 5.88%
  • Prison Rape

12 70.59%

Title to be redone Snipe (Muskie)

I have no idea how to describe what happened last night.

I originally said Man-handled. My 14 year old said Pan-Handled. I like that, because we have won 8 straight in Orlando. Give him some credit. He is a bright young man.

Bitch Slapped? Ass Kicking? Butt Whooping? I have no idea, so I decided to start a poll.

A 3 Seed from an ACC school is basically a Top 10 team, or at least Top 12. And FSU won 26 games and has been deep into the Top 10 AP during the season.

So how do we describe this bitch slapping/ ass kicking whatever you may say? This happens to be the largest margin of victory that we have ever had in the NCAA tournament. I am at a loss for words.

I propose calling it the Prison Rape.

I can't think of any term more relevant. Florida State was a good kid that got locked up at county, then a prison riot broke out and all the convicts from cellblock C came in and had their way with her. I say her because she was our bitch.

It might be tougher to schedule after this prison rape. This was a team selected in the Top 12 by the committee, from the venerable ACC. We should have shown more deference and respect for our betters. I was trying to text coach Mack during the second half, please lay off the dogs, don't disrespect them like that. They are royalty. But I was in a bad cell, and apparently Coach Mack never got my messages.

And it wasn't just a prison rape, after she passed out of exhaustion, some inmate called for the first aid kit, got the smelling salts, revived her and then bitch slapped her again.

Now you are free to have your own non-offensive analogy. I am going to put it to the poll. This was so big, it wasn't just a butt kicking, a bitch slapping, or an ass kicking. This was a prison rape, and it was on national television.

SMELL THE GLOVE!!
    RIP Brian Dargin McCormick

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post

I originally said Man-handled. My 14 year old said Pan-Handled. I like that, because we have won 8 straight in Orlando. Give him some credit. He is a bright young man.

Bitch Slapped? Ass Kicking? Butt Whooping? I have no idea, so I decided to start a poll.

A 3 Seed from an ACC school is basically a Top 10 team, or at least Top 12. And FSU won 26 games and has been deep into the Top 10 AP during the season.

So how do we describe this bitch slapping/ ass kicking whatever you may say? This happens to be the largest margin of victory that we have ever had in the NCAA tournament. I am at a loss for words.

I can't think of any term more relevant. Florida State was a good kid that got locked up at county, then a prison riot broke out and all the convicts from cellblock C came in and had their way with her. I say her because she was our bitch.

It might be tougher to schedule after this prison rape. This was a team selected in the Top 12 by the committee, from the venerable ACC. We should have shown more deference and respect for our betters. I was trying to text coach Mack during the second half, please lay off the dogs, don't disrespect them like that. They are royalty. But I was in a bad cell, and apparently Coach Mack never got my messages.

And it wasn't just a prison rape, after she passed out of exhaustion, some inmate called for the first aid kit, got the smelling salts, revived her and then bitch slapped her again.

Now you are free to have your own non-offensive analogy. I am going to put it to the poll. This was so big, it wasn't just a butt kicking, a bitch slapping, or an ass kicking. This was a prison rape, and it was on national television.

SMELL THE GLOVE!!
    NEVER. At. A. Loss. For. Words. The man loves his violent sexual imagery.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Violent imagery is a par for the course for sports. We talking about killing our opponents. What is rape compared to killing?

I admit that I even offended myself, but I just kept going. I never really stopped drinking from last night and I am on a bender. But enough about me. I could have said bitch slapped and gotten away with it. Even prison rape was a problem because most rapes in America happen to men and not women, and most of them happen in prison. You would probably be more supportive on the man on man aspect of that. I support your right to those beliefs.

I don't think your campaign to expunge the violent imagery in sports will not succeed, even though this post will shortly be deleted if Muskie gets around to it.
    Last edited by Snipe; 03-19-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post

SMELL THE GLOVE!!
    Hahahahaha

I'm thinking snipe may not have actually attended the sensitivity training.

Always worth the read.

One "correction": FSU isn't royalty in the true sense of the term when it comes to hoops, and their ACC membership isn't changing that.
    X A V I E R

Quote Originally Posted by MHettel View Post
    I'm thinking snipe may not have actually attended the sensitivity training.
    I attended it, but I did not achieve a passing grade. I am still wondering what went wrong.

i reside in the murky dreams of drug addled women.
    Today's New York Times:
    " Last evening in Orlando The Xavier Musketeers went wilding all over the Florida State Seminoles in just another example of a red state's war on women."

And of course the Seminole tribe of Native Americans.

What's wrong with 'we kicked their fucking ass' - a little less offensive. And one doesn't get to use 'fucking' unless it's a 20 + point win against a lower seed. We killed it. We killed them. It's not literal, and of course neither is Snipe's prison rape comment. Just hope the team doesn't pick it up. Zip em up was enough.