Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    Oh nice, I didnt see time. Thanks.
    Hopefully the first game goes quickly, but I can't decide if I want Gonzaga or WVU to lose in a hurry. That's a tough one!

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    Hopefully the first game goes quickly, but I can't decide if I want Gonzaga or WVU to lose in a hurry. That's a tough one!
    Yeah tough choice for many reasons.

From a which opponent X wants to face I am not sure. I shudder to think about having to break their press all game with only Q as primary ball handler.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

82, Housing in SF is unreachable. It is a great visit, but I like me my Midwest base and my Xavier basketball.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    82, Housing in SF is unreachable. It is a great visit, but I like me my Midwest base and my Xavier basketball.
    Yeah, as much as I enjoyed the visit, if I'm going to be somewhere super expensive, I want fabulous weather! Cold and damp is less than fabulous. Then to live in a shoe box for mansion prices in most other markets....no thanks.

Walk-On
    I've got a hotel in San Jose that's about 2 miles from the SAP center that I'm splitting with a friend. We can fit two more in there. Would be about 100 a night if I can get more people in. Anyone looking for a cheaper place to stay, DM me.

From a which opponent X wants to face I am not sure. I shudder to think about having to break their press all game with only Q as primary ball handler.
    I think Gonzaga is quite clearly a better team than WV, but I feel like WV might be a nightmare match up for us if we somehow get there. It would also be a lot easier to stomach a regional final loss to Mark Few than a loss to Bob Thuggins.

We handle full presses (relatively) better than Q handles one guy in his shorts all game. He stood up to the Florida pressure pretty well, and better to than I expected, but yeah, would be anxious. But let's not be looking ahead too far.....
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

I am considering flying up from Phoenix. Does anyone still have tickets to the game?

Freshman
    Yes. Send me a PM if interested and I can get you the contact information.

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaXUGrad View Post
    I am considering flying up from Phoenix. Does anyone still have tickets to the game?

Supporting Member D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoMuskies View Post
    I think Gonzaga is quite clearly a better team than WV, but I feel like WV might be a nightmare match up for us if we somehow get there.
    Yeah my thoughts exactly.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17