Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Flying Irishman.

...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    The Quiet Man puts us on his shoulders on the rocky path to Victory. St. Patrick's Month is Sean O'Mara Month.

Sean was awesome in New York and......"If you can make it there.......You'll make it Anywhere!!!"

Great performance under the bright lights last night. Another example of Xavier development. Sounded great on the post game press conference last night too!
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

A few weeks back, someone here posted that Sean was not a D-1 player!
    President of the Eddie Johnson Fan Club

Big guy played football.
    Now he's the next Kenny Freese.
    Five more games, baby.
    Warmly,
    "Mel"

Yikes Mel, that's a low bar.
    It's a still great day to be a Muskie, but a sad day to be a supporting member of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp View Post
    Yikes Mel, that's a low bar.
    If he plays like Kenny in Kenny's last tourney run, I'll take it. As for Sean's development, like Farr, it may have just taken a bit longer for the lights to come on given his limited basketball background before X.
    Go Musketeers! Go Bombers!

Quote Originally Posted by XU-XHI View Post
    If he plays like Kenny in Kenny's last tourney run, I'll take it. As for Sean's development, like Farr, it may have just taken a bit longer for the lights to come on given his limited basketball background before X.
    It was different with Sean, because he showed so much promise. Rough start this year, but he's now showing the true Sean, and the timing couldn't be better! We need to play big and deep against the Gigantors of FSU !

My hope, as a fellow tall man, is that Sean has finally gotten comfortable with his body / body type. It's a funny thing that you don't understand unless you are a tall person -- but watching Sean this season, he hasn't looked comfortable in his own skin.

Supporting Member
    Sean little Sean says your #1. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterofreality View Post
    Sean was awesome in New York and......"If you can make it there.......You'll make it Anywhere!!!"

Great performance under the bright lights last night. Another example of Xavier development. Sounded great on the post game press conference last night too!
    Agreed.

As far as what Sean has said during interviews and post games press conferences, I've been blown away. He sounds like a veteran coach who's always comfortably prepared with a well though out response. Maybe he took some notes while watching Matt.

As far as his play, Sean is putting it all together at a perfect time. I am proud of our Sean O.