Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bracket craziness!!!

I am a purist when it comes to filling out a bracket. By that I mean you should fill out one and only one bracket. Some may not agree and that is okay. Doing it my way though makes you feel a lot better when you get the upsets right. This year I have some craziness in my one and only bracket. I thought it would be neat to put up your own craziness to share as well. Here is mine
    East: ETSU and Marquette winning one besides that just chalk with Duke taking the region.

West: Xavier and VCU advancing one game but having Notre Dame in elite 8 vs Zona. I may still put Notre Dame in final 4 but not sure yet.

Midwest: UVM advancing besides that prettt much chalk

South: Craziness with MTSU and Winthrop meeting for the chance to go to sweet 16 and UC losing to PIG winner.

What are your guys' keeping the spirit of just one bracket

Usually the board has a bracket challenge. I'm sad no one has set one up for me yet.

And as a side note what is better to you? Filling out one or multiple brackets?

I usually do just one I think. Mostly because I'm lazy and don't want to think too hard.

One bracket, and it will be toast in the first 48 hours. Why do more?

SLU GRAD, XAVIER SUPERFAN D-West & PO-Z's Avatar
    One bracket.

ETSU winning
    Mid Tenn St winning
    FGCU winning
    Nevada winning
    4 BE teams in Sweet 16
    Nova repeating as champs
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

I'll do my bracket before I leave for Orlando in the morning. No idea on PIG's yet. It will be trash in no time. I wonder why it's so popular to pick FGCU over FSU? FSU last 8 games? FGCU a few years ago? It's a strangely popular upset.

Quote Originally Posted by xu82 View Post
    I'll do my bracket before I leave for Orlando in the morning. No idea on PIG's yet. It will be trash in no time. I wonder why it's so popular to pick FGCU over FSU? FSU last 8 games? FGCU a few years ago? It's a strangely popular upset.
    All hope for me!

Plus a 14 has beat a 3 seed like 3 of the last 4 years or something like that.
    "I知 willing to sacrifice everything for this team. I知 going to dive for every loose ball, close out harder on every shot, block out for every rebound. I知 going to play harder than I致e ever played. And I need you all to follow me." -MB '17

If money is involved you're a sucker if you only fill out one. Screw pride! I want money. Now if it's only for fun then yes there is no reason to do more then one
    If I was going to school for school, I wouldn稚 have picked the University of Cincinnati. Dontonio Wingfield

Quote Originally Posted by OTRMUSKIE View Post
    If money is involved you're a sucker if you only fill out one. Screw pride! I want money. Now if it's only for fun then yes there is no reason to do more then one
    It only makes sense to fill out more than one if you do it within the same pool. Some pools only allow one. Some pools are also a little pricey and filling out a bunch doesnt make sense either.