The Creighton Method...

...may not work as advertised. Baby X4 arrives next month.

I hope Creighton is equally effective on the basketball floor this evening.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Junior
    Haha! We may be Catholic, but that doesn't mean a ton of us know the Creighton method. Congratulations on the new baby coming soon.
    zip em up

Naming rights are still available if someone wants to go on an exceptional tournament run.

Myles Fox Morrissey X does just flow.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

A Final Four would be nice, but some fantastic naming combinations are at stake here. Jose Phoenix 'J.P.' X could really work.

I should use this space to commend Lady X for elevating her game in March. In addition to shopping and preparation yesterday for Tex-Mex, she obtained nice IPAs and a handle of bourbon. Sweet. On top of that, she procured not one but two Gatorades, one smartly chugged at 3am and the other very appreciated at daylight. Elite.

Beyond that, she anticipated needs obtaining a cheese pizza, commenting it may come in handy if I am up very late celebrating and imbibing after midnight which would make it a Friday in Lent. Final Four level.

So I sat down with Baby X4 last night to watch his first Xavier game. He was obsessed with the X on my shirt. I think it was a sign.