Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Game Thread: Xavier vs. Creighton (March 10, 2017) Big East Tournament Semi-Final

Xavier Musketeers vs. Creighton Bluejays of Toronto

March 10, 2017

Game Time: 9:00 p.m. ET

Madison Square Garden | New York, New York

TV: FS1

Radio: 55KRC

Live Chat

Live Stats

GoXavier

Enquirer
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Boys and Girls. If we have energy left, I like our chances.
    "I Got CHAMPIONS in that Lockerroom!" -Stanley Burrell

X is going to win. Period.

Yes, I stayed up too late with Victory Whiskey. Yes, I feel great after a couple of delicious beers at lunch. Yes, this is my own blood. Yes, I am comfortable with that. Yes, Xavier is going to win.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    Yes, I stayed up too late with Victory Whiskey. Yes, I feel great after a couple of delicious beers at lunch. Yes, this is my own blood. Yes, I am comfortable with that. Yes, Xavier is going to win.
    I read this post, and I am now inspired to leave work early and go to a bar.

Thank you.

I think we can do it, I think we can make the final again. If we play with spark, passion, and lock down on defense again, there's no reason we can't beat Creighton again.

AmeX is a great American.
    ...he went up late, and I was already up there.

Quote Originally Posted by American X View Post
    American, are you in NY? Lucky, I came out west after I graduated and would love to see this Tourney but first I am heading back to Cincy for a game. Enjoy the trip if you are, I say we win if Trevon/Malcom/Q aren't already gassed.

Quote Originally Posted by XU 87 View Post
    I read this post, and I am now inspired to leave work early and go to a bar.

Thank you.
    Just pull out the bottle Mad Men style and take a nap on your office couch after.

Quote Originally Posted by GIMMFD View Post
    I think we can do it, I think we can make the final again. If we play with spark, passion, and lock down on defense again, there's no reason we can't beat Creighton again.
    I'm already convinced this team is destined for the same path as 14-15. So I'll go with that