Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snipe View Post
    Don't know why Europe is in there at all. Europe is chalk full of Arabs now anyway.

I think he will stay, pass David West, be an All American on a Top 10 Team, Win the Big East Title, go to the Final Four, and then be drafted first round in the NBA draft. Or he could go hang out with some Arabs. And trust me, personal hygiene is not high on their list, but inbreeding is.
    Love your overall sentiment, however, he gone. Let's enjoy him while he's here.
    White sheets. Yellow tape. Closed case. Zip 'em up.

Honestly, he feels like a 2nd rd GSW pick to me...I don't even know if they have a 2nd rd pick this year, but I think he'd be like their SF version of Draymond...don't watch too much NBA, but that seems like it'll happen to me, if he's not snatched up earlier.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by KFX View Post
    Europe next year.
    Second Round NCAA

What a mean spirited and misdirected comment. Tre Bluiett missed two FTs late and then won the game for Xavier University. He is damn near a Xavier legend. Why mention Europe? Why would you denigrate a Xavier player?
    Relax, XUKeith has been a known troll for awhile. I still think UC guy but a rival team regardless, fun to see his posts continue to crumble.

Glad big Tyrique is back
    Last edited by XfansinKy; 03-10-2017 at 06:37 AM.

Last edited by XfansinKy; 03-10-2017 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Delete this message

Quote Originally Posted by D-West & PO-Z View Post
    See you soon hopefully. I'm glad Trevon has used his YMCA style game to have some nice scoring games even if he does have to shoot under 50% to do it. Defensively... Ehh. Still I was really happy to see him Ice it and Tyrique end it it. See you soon. You are my first internet bully. Remember I only respond. You are the one who enjoys starting it as if you are invisible.
    Last edited by XfansinKy; 03-10-2017 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvAlbert View Post
    Honestly, he feels like a 2nd rd GSW pick to me...I don't even know if they have a 2nd rd pick this year, but I think he'd be like their SF version of Draymond...don't watch too much NBA, but that seems like it'll happen to me, if he's not snatched up earlier.
    I don't mind the comparison. I was actually gonna go with another MSU guy myself. I'd love to see Tre stay his senior year and lead em and fully develop as much as possible and get March praise like Denzel Valentine. You can't teach or measure clutch. And the more and more Tre shows what he does in crunch time, the league can't ignore what he can't do on paper

Defense has been so much better this week. Active hands. Not rebounding as well as we have, but that is due mostly to the zone. JP's rebound was enormous. Malcolm stepped up and had some huge boards. Defense will win games. It might be the best they have played in a long while this year.

Offense has struggled. The 3's look pretty bad, especially in the first half. If we can start hitting some shots, maybe we can win a game or 2 in the dance.

But this thread is about Tre. Thank you Tre.
    Thank you for giving me my favorite game since Nova at home.
    Thank you for giving me a night where I couldn't sleep.
    Thank you for giving me a night where I couldn't t stop looking at Twitter and message boards.
    Thank you for not going to Michigan St. and UCLA.
    Most importantly, thanks for being the next Xavier player with steel F$&ken balls.

I love Xavier basketball. I love Tre Blueitt
    Last edited by gladdenguy; 03-10-2017 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XfansinKy View Post
    See you soon hopefully. I'm glad Trevon has used his YMCA style game to have some nice scoring games even if he does have to shoot under 50% to do it. Defensively... Ehh. Still I was really happy to see him Ice it and Tyrique end it it. See you soon. You are my first internet bully. Remember I only respond. You are the one who enjoys starting it as if you are invisible.
    Lol what guard who is primarily a shooter shoots above 50%?

Presented without comment: